Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[Dew]private drop hack leaked

File Name: [Dew]private drop hack leaked

File Submitter: supra

File Submitted: 01 Sep 2010

File Updated: 03 Sep 2010

File Category: Starcraft II Hacks

Author: Dew/Devious

Version: current patch as of September 1st

WORKING as of SEPTEMBER 1st - 2010

ATTENTION!!

Thank you for purchasing Dew's private hack for StarCraft II.

Please Note: Use of this hack is done so at your own risk!

Dew (myself), or any other member of the staff are not

responsible for your SC2 account being banned in the event it does becomes detected.

To keep this hack more secure, DO NOT leak this to your friends. The more people that

have the hack, the easier it will be to become detected. Do not share or leak this hack

under any circumstanses. If you are caught doing so you will be permanently banned and lose any premium membership status on the site.

*The drophack is in beta*

Devious.dll programmed by Dew

StarCraft II v1.0.3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hotkeys:

F5 - Toggle undetected maphack

F6 - Toggle point boosting feature

F7 - Toggle stats hack

Commands:

/drop # - Use the beta version of this drop hack on any player

/cam # - Camera view any other player perspective of the game

/list - View player id numbers in-game

Auto:

Security

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To load:

Place the private hack folder in C:\[Dew] Private Hack Devious

Start StarCraft II

Run the Devious Launcher (If you are on Windows 7 or Vista Run the Devious Launcher as admin)

Enjoy the hack

Windows 7:

Run StarCraft II

Run Devious Launcher as Admin

You might crash if so re run SC2

Keep the old Devious Launcher window up

Rerun the Devious Launcher and 2 windows should be up (meaning injected)

Close them 2 and Enjoy the hack!

Updates:

v1.0.0-

First release

v1.0.1-

Added player list # */list*

v1.0.1b-

Fixed a crashing problem with the map hack

v1.0.1c-

Fixed the map hack not working

v1.0.1d-

Fixed the map hack crashing /and not working

v1.0.1e-

Finally fixed the issue with crashing after 2 minutes in the game

It was a security problem

v1.0.1f-

Added stats hack

shows player id fo drop

shows player name

shows player gas

shows player minerals

(Credits goes to Titan for showing how to use TextOut())

Use at your own risk. Also suggest if you have antivirus, turn off while gaming as it will be detected as virus and deleted. you MUST PLAY SCII in WINDOWED FULL SCREEN MODE or it will not work. You can run Laucher before or after loading SCII.

EVERYTHING POSTED HERE IS TOWARDS THE RIGHTFUL OWNER, NOT MYSELF.

Click here to download this file

Who the hell are you? 4-5 post and you want us to use your hack? Its a know fact that this will be leaked. Not by me but this kind of hack is very suitable for people.

Who approved this, has it been tested?

I am not downloading this one.

Lmao. Delete this, it gets your account banned.

hmm i'll dl it...

didn't work even if its suppose too

waw! Thanks !

working but often crash after 2 minutes...

Who have the same problem ?

How to fix it ?

be careful dude you'll get banned if you keep using it and dropping after 2 minutes

Why what? what you'd get banned for hacking or why the drop every 2 minutes will get you banned

i drop every players in the game very funny

be careful dude you'll get banned if you keep using it and dropping after 2 minutes

you are not using it correctly if it is dropping you every 2 mins. the problem you are seeing says desync right? if you do what i said in instruction it should have blank score screen. remember to run in window mode. if any question pm me ty

"Lmao". You wish it did.

Don't even start with me boy. I don't even own the game - so this being released doesn't actually affect me in any way. That being said, I know the creator of this very well and being a old developer of hacks I know the difference between a good and a bad hack. This is a bad hack. It does not and never will have protection, its "drop hack" is client side only (aka drop hack doesn't actually work and gives you a loss [or potentially a drop depending on the player count] so I hear), it is very buggy and causes crash, so on and so forth. If you still feel comfortable knowing "security" in this hack is fake and knowing that recently Blizzard has started cracking down on hackers. Well, have fun pretending to drop hack people.

Idk why anyone would want to inject this garbage, especially when it was made by Promasser of all people. You'd have to be a ****ing idiot.

So yeah, it will get you banned.

P.S. Dew = Promasser = FaH

lol weeeeeeee....Hi Jiggie. :) it's been far too long <3 :P

btw tl;dr hack sucks don't use.

"Lmao". You wish it did.

Don't even start with me boy. I don't even own the game - so this being released doesn't actually affect me in any way. That being said, I know the creator of this very well and being a old developer of hacks I know the difference between a good and a bad hack. This is a bad hack. It does not and never will have protection, its "drop hack" is client side only (aka drop hack doesn't actually work and gives you a loss [or potentially a drop depending on the player count] so I hear), it is very buggy and causes crash, so on and so forth. If you still feel comfortable knowing "security" in this hack is fake and knowing that recently Blizzard has started cracking down on hackers. Well, have fun pretending to drop hack people.

Idk why anyone would want to inject this garbage, especially when it was made by Promasser of all people. You'd have to be a ****ing idiot.

So yeah, it will get you banned.

P.S. Dew = Promasser = FaH

Promasser ftl

yeah why do you think he keeps changing his name

not much of a plot...

not much of a hack either apparently

Yep...

>.> That's what I say when I have nothing to contribute because most of the good stuff has already been said. blush2.gif

yeah that's basically whats happened to this topic...

I would but i randomly became a general mod one point in time