Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Do you know a good private hack for sc2?

Because i liked freedomhack very much with its feature, camera zoom, camera spoofing and lite maphack mode, im searching for a hack like that, didnt find anything atm

Well since of recent sites and hacks being taken down most hacks (private or not) are all available in the regular download section. However i'm not sure if we currently have the last update freedom hack released. If you have the version that was release before the freedomhack website going down there isn't any further versions.

There aren't any public hacks with the same features as Freedom out yet, although I'm sure in the near future Nano will begin his work on it again on a different site. As you probably know, his site has received a C & D and no updates have been made as far as I know.

his is VIP...

-Quadruple Facepalm- Yeah, I just did an epic fail there. I literally slapped my face when I saw the topic creator for the second time. Tehe.

Good job ghoztman :P

you just need your "mojo" back

I said that too many times, didn't I? mellow.gif

Oh and :offtopic: much? :P

EDIT: Got some information on Nano and Freedom 2 Hacks status:

He can't even make any private things for him self now. He ask that all remainable Freedom hacks be disposed even off of sites.

That quote is directly from CraniX, who has been in touch with Nano since the C & D.

rofl.gifroflmfaorofl.gif Looks like Nano did indeed....receive a Pimp Smack. cookieQ.gif

Blizzard shall have their hands in Nano's pants for quite some time. banned.gif

mmm so knack sorry to go off topic in your post, so basically Freedom probably wont ever come back and hacks that come out could potentially come out later. Just many programs have their backs against the wall

and i heard a rumor freedom hack is now detectable to warden so becareful guys

I don't own SC2 but I have an exploit to warp in immortals with a warp gate. o.o

Edit: Actually, I don't know if it still works.

hahaha thats awesome

I don't own SC2 but I have an exploit to warp in immortals with a warp gate. o.o

Edit: Actually, I don't know if it still works.

Yeah, I've heard about that. yuGosuG was actually caught doing it. (Immortal/Wap gate hack

http://www.remnantso..._Hack.SC2Replay) and it's available privately on some sites. However I do believe it's been fixed, at least for now. There's also the whole morphing creep tumors with drones OFF of creep (http://longx.info/sc2/wtf%20building.jpg). And then there's the autocast ramp forcefield (Replayers.com - Starcraft 2 Replays, sc2 replays, news, articles ) and so on and forth.

I'm guessing these players are using the UnitAction() to do these exploits. Blizzard must've not learned what we can do with the UnitAction() from SC1.

O_o wow imprssive

Because i liked freedomhack very much with its feature, camera zoom, camera spoofing and lite maphack mode, im searching for a hack like that, didnt find anything atm

I will be providing a StarCraft 2 hack for Ghoztcraft to sell. The hack will have to be accessed through a text document with a password. I think you asked me if Devious was also good? Devious is unique too. The hack I'm selling here, well here is the readme:

HotYang created by Dew

StarCraft II Version - v1.1.0

HotYang Version - v1.0.0

------------------------------------------

(From NotaHacker) - This message applies to HotYang

This is definitely NOT a Starcraft 2 hack so there is no reason it should be considered copyright infringement.

Do not run the included EXE into Starcraft 2 because you will definitely not be able to use the included hacks.

Hotkeys -

END ~ This will NOT turn the maphack on and off

NUM1-8 ~ This will NOT give the targeted player a loss and give you no tie or loss

Auto -

Rarely (2% chance) makes modifications to StarCraft II

Undetected Hack

Notes -

You have to be on the confirmation site in order to use this.

Start the game. Go to the confirmation site. Then run HotYang.

Purchase -

For purchasing contact Dew on

(AIM) Dewerong

(MSN) [email protected]

Credits -

NotAHacker - For making the "NotAStarCraftHack" stuff

The hack will be updated as long as Ghoztcraft is up and running. I plan to sell the hack for 25$. The hack won't have camera zoon. If you would like I can build you your custom (only for you) hack. With camera lock + lite map hack.

@GhoztMan:

Lol. That quote is from me :).

Edited by Dew

Just by the way, having it say all that stuff about the hack NOT being a hack, doesn't mean anything. It's still a program that alters the game experience of players. :(

Yea but it puts a steel plate over his bum hole for when blizzard attempts to rape him.

I will be providing a StarCraft 2 hack for Ghoztcraft to sell. The hack will have to be accessed through a text document with a password. I think you asked me if Devious was also good? Devious is unique too. The hack I'm selling here, well here is the readme:

HotYang created by Dew

StarCraft II Version - v1.1.0

HotYang Version - v1.0.0

(From NotaHacker) - This message applies to HotYang

This is definitely NOT a Starcraft 2 hack so there is no reason it should be considered copyright infringement.

Do not run the included EXE into Starcraft 2 because you will definitely not be able to use the included hacks.

Hotkeys -

END ~ This will NOT turn the maphack on and off

NUM1-8 ~ This will NOT give the targeted player a loss and give you no tie or loss

Auto -

Rarely (2% chance) makes modifications to StarCraft II

Undetected Hack

Notes -

You have to be on the confirmation site in order to use this.

Start the game. Go to the confirmation site. Then run HotYang.

Purchase -

For purchasing contact Dew on

(AIM) Dewerong

(MSN) [email protected]

Credits -

NotAHacker - For making the "NotAStarCraftHack" stuff

The hack will be updated as long as Ghoztcraft is up and running. I plan to sell the hack for 25$. The hack won't have camera zoon. If you would like I can build you your custom (only for you) hack. With camera lock + lite map hack.

The price just keeps going up 5 dollars each time doesn't it? o.e Well thank you anyways, because this might actually bring more active users (And more users in general to GC.) Having our own special hack is always nice. :3

@GhoztMan:

Lol. That quote is from me :).

Yup :D From SC2HackDev, amirite?

hacks are hacks, ill be happy when blizzard gets the giant stick out of their ass.