Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Hell, It's About Damn Time

The first feature and balance patch release for StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty will be available next Tuesday, September 21, 2010, between 5:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. PDT. You can read all about our plans for patch 1.1 in the Situation Report.

Patch 1.1 Is Coming - StarCraft II

My comment is the title of this topic. :P

The first feature and balance patch release for StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty will be available next Tuesday, September 21, 2010, between 5:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. PDT. You can read all about our plans for patch 1.1 in the Situation Report.

Patch 1.1 Is Coming - StarCraft II

My comment is the title of this topic. :P

so you are telling me my FREEDOM hack is not going to work after that FUCK...

Freedom2Hack hasn't worked for a while now. Nor is it going to ever be updated, as other topics on this site explain. However, later today I will upload a couple new hacks, one of which being a new up and coming multihack that will replace Freedom.

Tank nerf is LAME theres a reason its called a fucking tank! they better un-nerf it so bad at a later date...

put the damage to 40 or maybe 45 or something but 35.... seriously they just beat the fuck out of it with the nerf bat.

i mean really... if you get shot by a tank in real life.... do you expect to live? fuck no... your ass is dead. GG THX NO RM.

Tank nerf is LAME theres a reason its called a fucking tank! they better un-nerf it so bad at a later date...

put the damage to 40 or maybe 45 or something but 35.... seriously they just beat the fuck out of it with the nerf bat.

i mean really... if you get shot by a tank in real life.... do you expect to live? fuck no... your ass is dead. GG THX NO RM.

If you stand under a huge ass lightning storm that makes contact with your body several times, do you expect to live?

Yeh.

Storm is way weak compared to SC

If you stand under a huge ass lightning storm that makes contact with your body several times, do you expect to live?

Yeh.

If a life-sucking blackhole engulfs you and removes you from the battlefield, do you expect to re-appear 20 seconds later? No, your entire-fucking-body is GONE, WIPED, REMOVED FROM EXISTANCE.

GG THX NO RM. :P

We need to start a thread with this game. LOL

Black hole should kill everything in it -.-

Yeah. But it doesn't. Silly SC2 logic is silly. :P

Like how sentries are fully robotic but don't get built in the robotics facility. But seriously a black hole tears you apart piece by piece no one survives that. There was an epic 3v3 a had though I blackholed a terran infantry ball with a few thors in it and my zerg ally move a fuck load of banelings in it. that was fun

Like how sentries are fully robotic but don't get built in the robotics facility. But seriously a black hole tears you apart piece by piece no one survives that. There was an epic 3v3 a had though I blackholed a terran infantry ball with a few thors in it and my zerg ally move a fuck load of banelings in it. that was fun

LOL! That's genius. And by the way, even though it is a fuckin' blackhole, those pansies at Blizzard call it a 'Vortex'. Psshh, a vortex is what's created when I drain my bathtub, not when I use hyperadvanced alien technology to remove entire fricken armies from the battlefield.. :P

If it did what it's suppose to do you could call it "yourfuckedhole" but that sounds to kinky

I wonder how much money Blizzard makes every time they ban hackers in batches.

I wonder how much money Blizzard makes every time they ban hackers in batches.

Shitloads, especially with WoW