Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Finally upgraded my video card!

Very nice. I have a GTX 260 OC, i think they like discontinued it... i dont see it anymore, but it is hella pro.

Ohh, nice choice. I currently have 2 Nvidia Geforce GTX 250s, overkill, yes, but wicked awesome. ENJOY EPIC GFX! :D

Gah, I can play everything on Ultra, but now my CPU get's maxed out at 100%. Guess I know what I need to upgrade next.

Gah, I can play everything on Ultra, but now my CPU get's maxed out at 100%. Guess I know what I need to upgrade next.

Tehe, mine is usually around 33-35% when playing Sc2 on Ultra. <3 i7. Octacore FTW thumbsup.gif

Wow only 350?

Keyboard?

Keyboard?

Obviously his webcam dumbass

Keyboard?

You're all idiots. He has to update his USB ports to 3.0. Srsly, I thot you gais wer smart.

rofl

I got a quote for the rest of my rig, and it's just under $850. i7, the ram, and the mobo. But I may get a better mobo, so then it's like $920.

Keyboard?

I so sorry! T_T