Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Why do you play video games

Im doing a speech about video games and feedback on the topic's question would be great Encase you didn't know the question is why do you play video games

Because they are hella fun?

Not only that but it is like hanging out with friends, just virtually, and sometimes physically.

I have met people online that are on my Facebook (Proslasher :P) and i know better than people at my school... And my FB is pretty exclusive, only about 80 people.

I counted the other day in fact, of my 80 friends, 11 of them i have never met in real life.

It is a way to have fun, meet new people, and hang out with friends.

Did i mention they are hella fun?

It is a way to have fun, meet new people, and hang out with friends.

you are right.

Agreed, it's stress revealing fun, you meet some good people that you can make the game even more enjoyable

you said your doing this for a speech?

pointers: when men are stressed solving problems eases their stress, and lightens their mood. yes this is all scientifically proven. and most but not all vidoe games have some sort of major problem(s) that needs to be solved and with is come many many smaller problems. so in tern video games ease stress for men.

i know is nowhere near a speech format but its still good info.

as to why i play games, out of sheer boardom.

It is a social addiction for me.