Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

New Hack 1.1.0

Yeah.

Yeah.

[i plan on uploading a few today if I'm not lazy.]

Yeah.

Don't be lazy then :P I got this hack names It not a sc 2 hack and ppl say it worked in past and it was updated i have the newest version, and don't know why it's not working..

Yeah.

Don't be lazy then :P I got this hack names It not a sc 2 hack and ppl say it worked in past and it was updated i have the newest version, and don't know why it's not working..

Yeah, NotASC2Hack (Designed by NotAHacker) is still in v2. It has not been updated to patch 1.1.0 yet, but when it is I will upload it.

do u have any new updates for the new patch yet ghoztman ??

Yayayaya sorry I was gone for a couple days and didn't update anything. I shall go on an update spree sometime in the next couple hours..

EDIT: Alright I edited everything that has been updated. Everything else in the 1.1.0 directory still works (Besides the things I updated, obviously) as well as the things in the parent StarCraft 2 Hacks directory (besides the 'leaked' and 'cracked' private hack made originally by Dew, which should be deleted).

You might have to wait a bit for a mod to approve of the uploads before they are shown. o.e''

EDIT 2: After a recent epiphany (Thanks XGhozt :3) that I can move the submissions I make to different categories, I moved all of the stuffs that has been updated to Patch 1.1.1 into the correct directory. I also realized that I could've just updated and moved some of the other stuff, but whatever.

Ghoztcraft [Gaming Made Easy] -> Download Manager -> StarCraft 2 -> Patch 1.1.1

^^^FIND H4X THAR ^^^

(Incase your to lazy to read my explanation..)