Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Portrait Unlocker

File Name: Portrait Unlocker

File Submitter: GhoztMan 

File Submitted: 22 Sep 2010

File Updated: 29 Sep 2010

File Category: 1.1.0

Author: WarriorComic

Version: 1.0.11

-Step 1.

Download the File (Orly?)

-Step 2.

Login to Starcraft 2.

-Step 3.

Alt+Tab

-Step 4.

double click the .EXE file

-Step 5.

now press F4

Watch your screen... put on a happy face before you sleep and... just sit back and Relax

Want to stop? Just hit F4 again let the last cycle finish its route... and it should end.

Have fun!

Yes, you guessed it. This is a portrait unlocker; basically it's a looped macro that joins and leaves and joins and leaves and joins and leaves 4v4 games. In case you didn't know, in team games, if you leave and your teamate wins you still get the wins. So using the logic that 4v4 means more people to win you the game, this essentially wins (and loses) you games. If you don't care about your 4v4 record (Because who does) then this will earn you all the team portraits ever. It automatically joins and leaves 4v4 games immediately. So sleep. And get pretty avatars. Everyone wins.

IMPORTANT: Change your resolution to 1680x1050 when using this. It uses the scripting macro program known as AutoHotkey, and the locations it presses are on an xy axis based on a 1680x1050 screen.

Click here to download this file

Ha wow really? i mean sure it works but it'll probably get you a lot of losses compared to wins :/. Also I mean it's probably the safest "hack" out there i mean it just joins and leaves games...

I can not implement the Resolution 1680 * 1050

Sorry for my english...

Ha wow really? i mean sure it works but it'll probably get you a lot of losses compared to wins :/. Also I mean it's probably the safest "hack" out there i mean it just joins and leaves games...

Yup, that's the point. You could do that yourself but it's boring and you won't get far before it get's old. It's for those portrait grinders who don't give a shit about records. It's not really a hack, but an elaborate macro. :P

Hmm >_> i dont really care for 4v4

Hmm >_> i dont really care for 4v4

Yeah, nobody gives a shit about their 4v4 records. That's the point. :P And the portraits you unlock count as team wins, which means you can get Artanis after a few nights of doing this. :D

And i cant really play sc2 >_>

And i cant really play sc2 >_>

While it's happening, of course not. :P But if you mean you can't play for other reasons.. then why? :o

School=Bitch, and im surprised it just doesn't leave the game it doesn't leave... nvmjust takes a while

School=Bitch, and im surprised it just doesn't leave the game it doesn't leave... nvmjust takes a while

Oic. And yeah, it doesn't automatically leave.. it presents a resemblance of you actually being there. (Automine, scout, etc)

it doesn't mine or scout hahaha but whatever i decided not to use this, the amount of losses will stack up to much

it doesn't mine or scout hahaha but whatever i decided not to use this, the amount of losses will stack up to much

LIES! It does, you just don't see it.

...Either that, or I was reading the features to be implemented in the future.

nahhhhh

ha i was watching the game rofl