Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.

ValiantChaos' Maphack (Cracked)

Ты чо-то слишком дохуя пиздишь СУКА. Явой рот ебал пидарас. Харэ мне указывать!!!

UUUUUHHHHHHH--- suicide2.gif

Don't mind MB. sweat.gif

Ignore above.

NO U

Really, when Magic Bitch spelled out a simple and true fact that we should make sure new members are aware of and you just say to "Don't mind MB." you throw it all away like a Drunk Suteki post.

LoL'ed

The only thing I threw away was the Bacardi/wine bottles that I couldn't recycle for $$.

I lol'd at all this. Maphack works great btw. Weird though that I downloaded this without even making an account. ??? :shock: lol i dunno but I made one anyway cuz I likez me sum hax.

You Cho is too Doha snitch BITCH. Java-mouth f***** n*****. Hear my point! That's what google told me he said. Somehow....I don't agree.

An account is not required to download files. We did have a post requirement, but no one likes spam, so it was disabled.

UUUUUHHHHHHH--- suicide2.gif

Don't mind MB. sweat.gif

Ignore above.

NO U

Really, when Magic Bitch spelled out a simple and true fact that we should make sure new members are aware of and you just say to "Don't mind MB." you throw it all away like a Drunk Suteki post.

Except it was done in a rude and insulting way, which I doubt we want to promote.

I lol'd at all this. Maphack works great btw. Weird though that I downloaded this without even making an account. ??? :shock: lol i dunno but I made one anyway cuz I likez me sum hax.

You Cho is too Doha snitch BITCH. Java-mouth f***** n*****. Hear my point! That's what google told me he said. Somehow....I don't agree.

Well..welcomeW.gif

I have no idea what the second part of your post means but...

Code Geass is awesome.

If the user gets personally offended by what was said, then they should either put their big-boy-boxers on and get over it, or whine and leave. It was just straight forward with little beating around the bush.

--

Changes for v1.1.1

- Added 'win' command. Win instantly against A.I. (Can easily earn solo achievements with this!)

- Added 'cheat' command. Gives you lots of minerals, gas and supply

- Fixed a bug with Warden protection

Also to come, I will filter player information with Observer panel to only show enemy with Units/Production and remove local(yourself) player from Resources. That's pretty much done, so that will be included into next update.

Umm...how do you quote other people? :blush2:

theres a little button at the end of the theres post that says reply click it it auto quotes them

theres a little button at the end of the theres post that says reply click it it auto quotes them

Many thanks.

You're a bit late. thumbsup.gif As much as you feel the need to do so, I don't think advertising is a wise choice.

VERY IMPORTANT!!!! I am sorry but anyone who has used VCMH v1.1.1 and under with the current patch (v1.1.3.16939), your account has most likely been flagged and will result in ban sometime in the near future. How did this happen you may ask? I missed something left in SC2's memory that is used to load VCMH.dll and that 6 lines of code was then used to detect my hack with a signature scan by Warden. I have now updated my hack to fix this problem and it's no longer detected, but remember there is always a risk in using hacks and something like this could very well happen again in the future.

This hack is up to date, and undetected.

To address the inevitable response: Do not blame ValiantChaos for being banned, it was your choice to download and use this, you must take responsibility for your actions. There is always a risk when using hacks.

Some more information, courtesy of LongXX:

1. CuriousMonkey made the VCMH's anti-warden technique (http://wardenstatus.info/vcmh.txt), I checked the date is 10/30

2. VC reacted and improved his anti-warden technique

3. el patron said this hack will be detected

4. Sheppard said VC's new anti-warden opened more flaws. (date is 11/09)

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Sheppard

You're pretty tough for putting the accounts of a lot of people at a risk. You fixed the flaws mentioned by a CuriousMonkey in your current version but opened new ones.

5. this hack became detected (11/10)

6. massive debates / hates / bad words / flamewars (date 11/09 - 11/21)

7. Today (11/21), VC admitted this hack is detected (detected since 11/10)

As a user, you should take this as a lesson, when there are some experienced hackers saying something, you might want to take those words seriously, if you have listened to el patron or Sheppard, you are safe today.

O well this is a public hack after all, you are not to blame anyone for this to happen, VC worked hard and made this very powerful hack for you. VC himself said the risk is always there. So I'm sure you don't care and will just buy another SC2 and carry on the tradition.

Also, the offsets that were being patched from VC's hacks and the .dll itself weren't actually detected. I don't recall exactly what, but whatever was detected could be feigned as an anti-virus program causing it. Try to fight the ban, if you can. Dunno if that's enough tho.

You're a bit late. thumbsup.gif As much as you feel the need to do so, I don't think advertising is a wise choice.

I wasnt advertising the other site, I was just being of service to those who felt the need to use the old version of the maphack, as it was not yet updated here!!

wow i just became a spam master :icon_lol:

You start off as a Spam Master; it's just a user title. The more you post and contribute the more your user title will change.

You start off as a Spam Master; it's just a user title. The more you post and contribute the more your user title will change.

that is kinda dissapointing, thought i might have been branded that because of my spamming (:

A good way to get rid of the title is to go create an Introduction post. :]

I'm afraid to use it now lol. How do I update it btw?

just check back here occasionally for the latest version to update it

I'm afraid to use it now lol. How do I update it btw?

It's safe now, but there is always a risk when using hacks. If the message when using the hack says to update it, then don't use it (obviously) and check back here for the latest updates.

I or Valiant will update it when need be, and post when there is said update.

Alright muchas gracias.

Got my termination email today...so where should I go for a cd key now? :-P (Thanks for all your continued work btw)

If your looking for North American CD Keys you can find them for the cheapest legitimate price here, for 30 USD. (Don't worry, he's a trusted source)