Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Mass Ban Wave

Starcraft II -- Account Closure Notification

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Notice of Account Closure***

Account Name: SCII-1

Reason for Closure: Terms of Use Violation -- Exploitative Activity: Unauthorized Cheat Programs ("Hacks")

This account was closed because the user was identified using an unauthorized cheat program, also known as a "hack." These programs provide player benefits normally not achievable in StarCraft II. Such benefits include, but are not limited to, increased map visibility, abuse of connection speed, game crashes, etc. Use of these unauthorized programs harm the competitive environment because they offer an unfair advantage over other players and supersede the intended limits of the game.

Even if this behavior is the result of a third party accessing the account instead of the registered user (for example, a friend, family member, or game service) then the account owner can still be held responsible for the penalty because of the impact it had on the game environment.

The exploitative activity that took place on this account violates the Battle.net Terms of Use. We ask you take a moment to review these terms at Blizzard Entertainment: Battle.net Terms of Use. As a result of this action, access to the account has been permanently disabled.

For any disputes of this action, please submit an Account Penalty Inquiry here: Blizzard Support

Regards,

Customer Service

Blizzard Entertainment

StarCraft II

Sadly, my account has been closed. I'm not the only one. There has been a massive ban wave for all flagged accounts for use of hacks such as Perma's maphack, CraniX's maphack, Freedom 2 Hack and any other detected hacks from before 1.1.0.

Any support is welcome. I lost all my achievements, wins, and rankings (900+ Point Diamond).

Ah well, I guess I can get back to Minecraft. icon_razz.gif

T_T

UPDATE:

We recently took action, including suspensions and bans, on over 5,000 StarCraft II players who were in violation of the Battle.net Terms of Use for cheating and/or using hack programs while playing. In addition to undermining the spirit of fair competition that’s essential to play on Battle.net, cheating and hacking can lead to stability and performance issues with the service. Maintaining a stable, safe, and secure online-gaming experience for legitimate players is a top priority for us, and we'll be continuing to keep watch on Battle.net and take action as needed.

http://us.battle.net...log/882508#blog

damnit ghozty who am i going to play with now boo to you sir i only have one sc2 account othere wise i prolly would be hacking as well

I have been hacking some guys account and playing sc2 in between my lab stuff (I haven't bought the game yet) So if I am on I will play with ya Magic!

I got the ban hammer for debugging and unlocking portraits.

They are really having fun banning people.

man i was 1300 + in 1v1 and 1200 + in 2v2 and 3v3 :( already have a new account and getting back to top with out hacking now it going to be hard, but fun.

can you play now zar

I'm still in the clear, I don't use hacks and if I do I'm generally pretty smart about it. I honestly don't really need it these days, I'm not quite bored enough with the game to be cheating yet.

I'm still in the clear, I don't use hacks and if I do I'm generally pretty smart about it. I honestly don't really need it these days, I'm not quite bored enough with the game to be cheating yet.

Same here. Sucks to be you people.

Blizzard just made over $250,000 bucks on the hackers. :unsure:

I find this to be funny. Maybe it's because I don't even have the game yet; or maybe it's just funny in general. Either way.....cookieQ.gif

Lawl you got banned.... This is just badd.... Who the hell am i gonna play with now...

Don't worry, I know some people and I'll have a new account pretty soon. I didn't really hack in league games, but I did some hack testing in customs and the occasional maphack in a 4v4 or FFA.. eh, can't really defend myself what's done is done.

Sucks that I lost my account with all my progress, (Especially since I actually WORKED to get into Diamond and get that high), but live and let learn.

Just to clear some things up, this ban wave was for those using detected hacks before starcraft2 1.1.0 patch. Warden is still not even scanning for any hacks in 1.1.1 and did not scan for anything in 1.1.0.

My suggestion is if your using a public hack then make sure it has good Warden protection like ValiantChaos maphack, and if it's a private maphack it would be also better to have a good Warden protection too because if Blizzard buy's the hack or the offsets are sent in to them, then a private hack can easily be detected because it can't protected against detected offsets or anything else.

(Incase you didn't know, Poccers = Zynastor)

I find this to be funny. Maybe it's because I don't even have the game yet; or maybe it's just funny in general. Either way.....cookieQ.gif

Exact thoughts.

lol wow guys. the game hasnt been out for a year yet. s theyre gunna be like 10 times more watchfull now... you all can go like 4 months without hacking...

Yea I'm going to wait till blizzard releases another game (AKA Diablo3) before I start hacking sc2. Honestly and obviously their watching the warden "Bleeps" like a hawk right now.

Not to mention I cant afford to buy another copy of the game ;)

..Who said anything about buying another copy of the game? :3

Ha play on my account dude (even though you already have).

Ha play on my account dude (even though you already have).

Thank you for your consent. I did it anyways cuz I knew you were to busy being obsessed with Reach and wouldn't mind it anyways (Since you already gave me your account info :P). Anyways, I won't endanger your account by testing anything on it, I'll prolly just use it to get my SC2 fix and compete in tourneys. :)

Ha i'm not playing to many videogames it's more or less a ton of homework.