Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Fast Regeneration Tank Tactic

1. Build fastest dropship possible.

2. Drop 1 tank with 4 SCV.

3. Cover up the tank.

4. Repair the tank with 4 SCV. Dropship will heal SCV. The fast health regen tank will be able to take down 4 zealots /or 2 stalkers /or 10 zerglings /or 3 maurd /or 6 marines.

5. When under heavy damage, load back into dropship.

you may not know : The SCV will repair it while being transported!

6. Tank is back to full health in 1-2 seconds. Repeat.

7. Macro and reinforce with more tanks and marines.

Tested successful in platinum league 1v1 / 2v2 / 3v3. If enemy terran has a tech lab, load tank and fly away when they are about to stim pack. Then unload tank to kill the marines with lesser health.

84091989.jpg

Discuss. (Ways to perfect, flaws, better ways to go about it, criticism, this is getting redundant, I should stop putting things after the comma, etc) :P

(All credit goes to Akazukin from GameThreat)

Take advantage of the high grounds. If you can pump 3 marines and get a tank... Drop ship on a high ground build bunker/turret and yada yada.

That's an entirely different thing. x_X Abusing high ground like on maps like Lost Temple is very useful, however it's not related to this specific tactic of Tank regeneration. :3

uhhh.... i don't think tanks should be able to regenerate inside the dropship.... odd..

I'm sure the repair inside the dropship will be patched in a future patch, I don't think they intended that to happen. And if it isn't completely patched they will nerf the speed of the repair inside.

Yea, its highly unlikely they meant for this to be done, However... we should abuse the fuck out of while we can ;)

Yeah, it is definitely not intended. I'd take Ruler's advice and abuse it while you can, even though it's not consistently effective. :P

ha great more zerg players will cry about terran being OP