Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Original StarCraft/Broodwar Beta

i cleaned out my PC an as i skimmed threw half a hard drive load of crap files

including maps for star-craft from who knows how long ago

i came upon a folder an found both the beta's from when sum1 at some site was allowing people to play them

it has a gateway editor an some other stuff an i was wondering if their was a way you guys could get Your Us Hack server to except incoming connections from the beta's

if you guys need the beta's them self's to look threw them an find out if they would be compatible ill gladly upload them some where an provide you with a link to them both

sad thing is i try to open the editor i cant since its beta it was turned off along with campaign as well it has no LAN

im just asking you guys dunt need to be rude i think it would be cool to play the beta's

i cleaned out my PC an as i skimmed threw half a hard drive load of crap files

including maps for star-craft from who knows how long ago

i came upon a folder an found both the beta's from when sum1 at some site was allowing people to play them

it has a gateway editor an some other stuff an i was wondering if their was a way you guys could get Your Us Hack server to except incoming connections from the beta's

if you guys need the beta's them self's to look threw them an find out if they would be compatible ill gladly upload them some where an provide you with a link to them both

sad thing is i try to open the editor i cant since its beta it was turned off along with campaign as well it has no LAN

im just asking you guys dunt need to be rude i think it would be cool to play the beta's

sorry for double posting

i didnt c an edit button could u turn ur Server on so i can c if itll connect after hex'N the ur server ip into the battle.snp

I think i distributed these as they worked on the Ghoztcraft private server long ago.