Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

GomTV GSL Season 1 VODs

Gary13579[/b]]GOMTV GSL VODs

This is a temporary website I whipped up which will allow you to watch the GSL VODs for free.

Please note that you DO NOT have to download the VODs! You can stream them by reading the instructions that are posted on the page. I VERY highly recommend using the userscript (first link), and I will not support people using the bookmarklet.

That site has every game in the GSL from the Round of 64 to the Finals commentated in English by Artosis and Tasteless. Normally you would have to pay 20 bucks for the subscription to GomTV. Watch them now before the site gets taken down! :D If you don't wanna watch all of them, definetly watch the Finals, they are fantastic.

All credit goes to Gary13579 from EoN for setting this up. :)

n order to use this site, you must use FireFox or Chrome with the IceFilms GreaseMonkey script installed. You can get the GreaseMonkey script here (backup link), or the bookmarklet (no addons needed) here. For more help, please see this thread.

FireFox with GreaseMonkey is strongly recommended, as you do not need to type a captcha. Just click the link and watch the VOD.