Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I miss how Ghoztcraft used to be.

I was just sitting here thinking.. and I miss how Ghoztcraft was about 3 years ago.

All the people just made this an awesome place to hang online.

Yeah, sorry guys, I just haven't had the time to put into it like I did back then.

I know man.. That's the problem... We all grew up...:(

I was fucking 13 when i joined this site.....and im fucking 18 now..

i loved that army game that used to be on here

Ohmygod. I loved the army system with a passion.. T_T Miss that widget.

Yeah, it was awesome... Spent a lot of years on here...

10-May 06 - 12 Y/O

12-Oct 10 - 17 Y/O

Damn...

About that army system :sweat:

What happened to the member numbers being in the bar?

<<Over there

You can view the member number on the profile, or if you look at the URL of someone's profile.

Yeah, I'll be 21 this month. :P

You guys want the army system back? I might be able to get something, not sure..

YUS! It would be awesome if the Army system came back. :D

You can view the member number on the profile, or if you look at the URL of someone's profile.

Yeah, I'll be 21 this month. :P

You guys want the army system back? I might be able to get something, not sure..

omg that would be awsome. whens your bday?

i turned 19 today

I was 17 when I joined, and I'm about to turn 22 now loI and I believe XGhozt's birthday is on the 31st.

Yup, Halloween. :)

i remember a few years ago...the first thing i would do in the morning was log onto Ghoztcraft...=/

I sucked at the Army sysytem, If you been to Ghoztcraft at all you know ghozt birthday is the 31st of October. I honestly miss some of the flame wars with magic bitch and xthar :D.

We need to post some more forum games, those were amusing..

then why dont we do the 1000/10000 post contester thing,

that was always really fun.

I sucked at the Army sysytem, If you been to Ghoztcraft at all you know ghozt birthday is the 31st of October. I honestly miss some of the flame wars with magic bitch and xthar :D.

hehe.. you werent around for the flame wars between me and xthar

Good times... Especially when you guys did the radio, with all the prank calls...

Good times... Especially when you guys did the radio, with all the prank calls...

Yeah that, get Proslasher back on those.

Yeah that, get Proslasher back on those.

Like the first 2 times were good, then it was epic failures lol.

The only problem with the 10k post contest is that you can't make a several dozen threads out of it for each different subject that comes up while it's going.

The AS was awesome, it was a shame that the Market system got completely messed up and that people got "protected" against every fun feature.

And what we need is discussions about basically everything normal, game-unrelated subjects. I think. But I don't know what, and that really doesn't help.

Well, that too. But do we really game?

Hmm, we could always discuss Pokemon. It's never-ending. xD

..LOL Yeah when are they gonna run out of ideas for pokemon. They've done everything. o.e God, Elements, Human Emotions, Technology.. threaten.gif THEY SHOULDA STOPPED AFTER SQUIRTLE, CHARMANDER AND BULBASAUR. :P

so much e-drama, oh man the flamewars, the ddos's and backup forums.

the contests and competitions and active discussions, and when the shoutbox was moving faster than a yahoo chatroom.

Ah those were the days, but hey we all gotta grow up and get on with the real world sometime.

Can't we get on with the real world AND contribute to a community online? Must we choose? sweat.gif