Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I miss how Ghoztcraft used to be.

Can't we get on with the real world AND contribute to a community online? Must we choose? sweat.gif

I vote we all go knock up a chick and have our kids grow up on here :P

This website lacked community, I understand why a lot of people left because some of the members here are extremely rude and they got away with it just because they have been here for a long time. When I was new here ages ago I remember getting flamed by some of the posters that had been here for longer and nobody did anything.

It's too late to fix it now, nobody wants to get gaming hacks anymore since Blizzard is getting tough on it. You haven't heard? Blizzard has banned thousands of accounts and has even taken legal action against a few programmers accused of making hacks.

Lol Trever I never knew you were blind; there have been topics upon topics about your second paragraph. Also, tons of people want hacks, and tons of people use hacks. (It's always been like that and it always will be :P) It's the idiots who pay money for hacks that get banned. Blizz only cares if you buy or sell hacks, but there are plenty of free ones that have their offsets constantly updated and the only people who get banned from those are the idiots who use them blatantly and get reported.

Oh and I guess this is what you were talking about in the first paragraph, the whole rudeness thing huh.. suicide2.gif

cookieQ.gif

I'm sad that you don't miss much from GC. :'(

I think you are the blind one for not seeing why no new people post in these forums, figure it out. If you want some new members to come here maybe try moderating the community a bit better.

See you next time I get extremely bored, can't believe they made you a DL Manager too. Well thats not my problem is it.

I was around when the old yahoo Ghoztcraft site existed. I am a pretty low forum member here but I was a week late to register here. Good times. I think we all kind of grew up a lot.

• Like 1

I need to make more drunken posts, I haven't done that in a while lol. Maybe tomorrow night? I have monday off so it is a possibility! spiteful.gif

LoL. I was the person who made him remember those days.

Edited by Protoman

yes,tha same to me

Anyone else giggle at this irony?

Old%20GC%20Lulz.jpg

A member with JOINED TODAY commenting that something about the OLD GC, whatever that may be, was the "same to him."

/giggle

The lack of hack developers on this site killed it, imo. Now it's just a site that leeches hacks posted on other sites, which is stupid. Ghoztcraft isn't even original anymore, there are a fuckload of sites that do exactly what this site does. That and all the spam. It seems that a lot of the "active members" just spam threads with useless statements that don't develop a topic at all.

So yeah. Leech and spam. Ghoztcraft won't recover. Too bad so sad.

Why don't you develop hacks for us? x_X

And we have Dew with DivinityX.

rofl

But yeah, I definitely agree. We need original hacks that people actually want developed and released here. The problem is finding those devs and convincing them they should do it here and not there. :[

a decent online radio show, with occasional video feeds might be enough to gain some more interest.

No. Just no.

No. Just no.

Hence:

rofl

The lack of hack developers on this site killed it, imo. Now it's just a site that leeches hacks posted on other sites, which is stupid. Ghoztcraft isn't even original anymore, there are a fuckload of sites that do exactly what this site does. That and all the spam. It seems that a lot of the "active members" just spam threads with useless statements that don't develop a topic at all.

So yeah. Leech and spam. Ghoztcraft won't recover. Too bad so sad.

Fuck off man, nothing "killed" the site, it's always just been a fun site as a hobby for me. We've had lot's of good times here and there's plenty more to come. Leech and spam from day one, and it's effin awesome. Our downloads system and forums have 5 years of game hacking history and an amazing community of people, few others can say that.

It's everyone's god damn negative attitude that's setting the mood around here. Don't be a jerk. happy.gif

And whats wrong with this site just being a good old online community? who ever said we MUST develop hacks or that we MUST talk about only Starcraft? Jiggie, i'm sorry but your arguing over the internets... that makes you retarded. and not to mention that your a member from five years ago and your flaming us? buddy if you really think we suck this much why the hell don't you go somewhere else. we don't need your shitty attitude here.

So XGhozt, can ya find anything like the old AS?

Oh yeah, I've had plenty of fun on Ghoztcraft when I hung around don't get me wrong. It could be because I've grown up some but I was just scrolling through a lot of the content of this site and it just disappointed me from how I used to love this place and now it's just... boring and full o' spam.

Nuker, every forum I've ever seen has it's own little focus. Graphics and hacks were Ghoztcraft's old focus, and it was great. I don't see so much of either nowadays, though I saw a little bit of graphics and hacks (not as much there used to be, so I could be wrong... Point being, spam count > hack/graphics count.) Once more, probably because I've grown up some, I think this site needs to be more original. I've lurked the internet and have seen clones of this place.

I'm not trying to argue though, I don't plan to even stick around. If you guys are fine with the site as it is just ignore me. I'm just posting some feedback on this site that I used to love.

who ever said we MUST develop hacks or that we MUST talk about only Starcraft? Jiggie' date=' i'm sorry but your arguing over the internets... that makes you retarded. and not to mention that your a member from five years ago and your flaming us? buddy if you really think we suck this much why the hell don't you go somewhere else. we don't need your shitty attitude here.[/quote']

Also, I'm not sure why I offended you so much, but I never mentioned anything about Starcraft nor was I arguing with anyone.. And I wasn't flaming (although I'll admit I worded it too bluntly.) So.... /wrist.

Also, demod me when you get a chance XGhozt. :P

Unfortunately, I think the Army System is actually dead..

This used to be their site.. http://www.armysystem.com/

Grr..

Gonna keep looking, maybe someone made an alternative..

Yeah, I miss the way it was back 3-5 years ago too. Battles with other hack forums, people being active with their forum posts....It was a fun time all around.

Most of us that have been around for a long time don't have the time to post like we used to.

Good times... Especially when you guys did the radio, with all the prank calls...

Yeah that, get Proslasher back on those.

I still have these recordings from way back then.

So yea i know this probably isnt the place to ask but im gonna anyway. Can somebody please help me!!!! I have been trying to get SC2 authorized on Battle.net so I can play it but i dont have a Key to activate the account... can anybody help me? PLEASE i am open to any suggestions

So yea i know this probably isnt the place to ask but im gonna anyway. Can somebody please help me!!!! I have been trying to get SC2 authorized on Battle.net so I can play it but i dont have a Key to activate the account... can anybody help me? PLEASE i am open to any suggestions

You need a CD key dude.. no2.gif

Considering that the primary concern of this site used to be StarCraft at some level (or at least that attracted a lot of people) now that SC1 is dying, the site feels the lack of movement.

Hey Mr. Irony Man (Jiggie), if you have issues with the lack of hack developers and developed hacks, then taking into account that you are the "Ghoztcraft's Hack Developer", why do you have only private stuff no one really knows about? :o

I might seem like a heretic with this sentence, but something should be done, similar to what i-8-my-goldfish did when he came back after his first deleting session (created a shizloads of threads and etc.)