Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I miss how Ghoztcraft used to be.

Considering that the primary concern of this site used to be StarCraft at some level (or at least that attracted a lot of people) now that SC1 is dying, the site feels the lack of movement.

Hey Mr. Irony Man (Jiggie), if you have issues with the lack of hack developers and developed hacks, then taking into account that you are the "Ghoztcraft's Hack Developer", why do you have only private stuff no one really knows about? :o

I might seem like a heretic with this sentence, but something should be done, similar to what i-8-my-goldfish did when he came back after his first deleting session (created a shizloads of threads and etc.)

This is what I meant when I sent you all the PMs. And it's not heretical, it's just a giant cycle, don't feel bad.

P.S. Those PMs aren't meant for people who didn't get them. Please do not discuss them.

*harmonic voice* Ironyyyyy teehee.gif

Off Topic: Ghozt will you do my permissions?

On Topic: Some one was talking about when the forum wars were going on.... sure that was a good time but it was also a crappy time because Ghoztcraft was down a lot as well as BWH and ZG >.>

Don't look at me like that, I have issues with making up coversational topics in real life as well. xD

Off Topic: Ghozt will you do my permissions?

On Topic: Some one was talking about when the forum wars were going on.... sure that was a good time but it was also a crappy time because Ghoztcraft was down a lot as well as BWH and ZG >.>

ahh yes... i remember those days.. everybody kept ddosing Ghoztcraft....and in the end BWH ended up being hosting by ghozt..lmfao

and who can forget xeno productions

Ah... Xeno Productions....... and the DDOS. Good times.... I haven't been on GC for such a long time. We all had so much fun back then :D

Yeah too bad I am getting so freaking old (27 now) and finishing up my degree. I have hardly anytime for online stuff anymore. I miss messing with everyone on skype and MSN, chilling and doing graphics. Oh and did I mention? I am probably moving to Alaska to get my Masters and work on my PhD in Archaeology? After I finish my schooling here at USU I am going to head to Fairbanks to work on my grad program. Then I will never have time to be online anymore :(

(Great thing about it is I might be able to see Viper if he gets stationed at the awesome air base at fairbanks.)

Life was so much more carefree and fun back then. I would get on and be unsure if Ghoztcraft would be up or not.

Life was so much more carefree and fun back then. I would get on and be unsure if Ghoztcraft would be up or not.

That's because I didn't know what the eff I was doing.. lol

Yeah too bad I am getting so freaking old (27 now) and finishing up my degree. I have hardly anytime for online stuff anymore. I miss messing with everyone on skype and MSN, chilling and doing graphics. Oh and did I mention? I am probably moving to Alaska to get my Masters and work on my PhD in Archaeology? After I finish my schooling here at USU I am going to head to Fairbanks to work on my grad program. Then I will never have time to be online anymore :(

(Great thing about it is I might be able to see Viper if he gets stationed at the awesome air base at fairbanks.)

The hell are you smoking? I'm in the Marine Corps, no the Air Force. And Alaska's way too far north for me.

Aweee Ghoztcrafttt, How i miss you. My favorite memories were from the DDoS wars

I think I came after the climax of the DDOS.

Ahahahahahahaha, what I said was so funny. Laugh now and get it over with. x)

But I do remember a couple of times when it did happen.

It doesn't even seem like I've been here that long. I keep thinking ghoztboy joined around the same time as I did...

You know.. GhoztMan, we do have the ability to merge accounts. mellow.gif

Anyone else find it ironic that of all people to make this thread, Plutomic did? Haha, good times. What I posted here pretty much is the same for this thread.

Good times... Especially when you guys did the radio, with all the prank calls...

Yeah that, get Proslasher back on those.

I still have these recordings from way back then.

I'd love to hear those. That really was the peak of the GC Radio.

Anyone else find it ironic that of all people to make this thread, Plutomic did? Haha, good times. What I posted here pretty much is the same for this thread.

Good times... Especially when you guys did the radio, with all the prank calls...

No it wasnt. He was a fake and made up lies to make people believe into his Bull shit.

Still waitin on that script for custom color posts.

blush2.gif

My Old Profile

14-July-08 <- You

29-August-08 <- Me

sweat.gif

Whoops. I meant to say "forgetting"...

But you were never actually here. You were a creeper for a while.

No it wasnt. He was a fake and made up lies to make people believe into his Bull shit.

Even so, the pranks were real and kind of funny. And we went to Busch Gardens back in '08.

You know.. GhoztMan, we do have the ability to merge accounts. mellow.gif

shok.gif That would be awesome.

blush2.gif

My Old Profile

14-July-08 <- You

29-August-08 <- Me

sweat.gif

Whoops. I meant to say "forgetting"...

But you were never actually here. You were a creeper for a while.

Shush, you. :P

And the correct term is lurker. I was a forum lurker. ph34r.gif

But yeah, I joined in '08 and mostly nom'd on free hacks and such. It wasn't until about a year later when I started becoming active and posting. :D

I miss having time to come here and post. :P