Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I need a graphics card

So we got a new computer... dell optiplex 360, it's nice i guess except I still need a graphics card that is capable of handling video games much better. It's interesting because i put some of my money into it so we could get an even better computer. But that's life instead I'd like help with finding a graphics card that can handle a game like starcraft 2 on high have it better then my POS Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family.

It's odd my 6 year old computer had .7 more GHz, .5 more ram... Awesome

Take a look at the NVidia GTX Series

I have a GTX 260 OC from BFG Tech

Handles all ultra no problem at all.

Take a look at the NVidia GTX Series

I have a GTX 260 OC from BFG Tech

Handles all ultra no problem at all.

Yeah, my bro is using an NVidia GTX 260 from EVGA and I'm using dual NVidia GTS 250s also from EVGA. The GTS 250 is a great choice, it can run anything on max quality and handles quite nicely; good bang for the buck (A lil over 100 depending on where you buy). However, if you want to future proof you should definetly look into the GTX series.

Yeah, to bad newegg is out of stock. Way bettah.

Ugh I know. So do you think this graphics card could also preform well on games like fallout? oblivion? or other games?

Baby, that graphics card will run anything you want it to run at maximum settings with no issues. Twice. ;)

Dang is that graphics card a parking ticket? because it has FINE all over it

• Like 1

Dang is that graphics card a parking ticket? because it has FINE all over it

rofl

I got the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 270! spiteful.gif

Okay so as I went to newegg it showed system requirements that I was not aware of. like

525W PCI Express-compliant system power supply with a combined 12V current rating of 38A or more*

Two 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors -or- One 6-pin PCI Express and two 4-pin peripheral supplementary power connectors

Minimum system power requirement based on a PC configured with an Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9650 processor

I would think this would be self explanatory just not for me. also I have an intel core 2 duo E7500 inside my computer and it said minimum system power requirement is well Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9650 processor.

would my computer be able to handle this graphics card?