Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

GhoztMan

Ha wow nice monki. topic and everything :P

I must admit... That's rather humerus....

When I first saw this topic I was like: "oh gawd a flame topic" *nod*

STFU ABOUT PROMOTIONS

STFU ABOUT PROMOTIONS

:search: :unsure: uhhh what....?

I was thinking the same thing ruler. However the topic creator wasn't Protoman or Trever

STFU ABOUT PROMOTIONS

..Wut? huh.gif

And yeah, it definitely would've been a lot more vulgar, especially if Trever made it. :P

I think a friend was browsing through my chrome tabs... While I was busy being drunk last night.

LoL that's pretty funny, maybe a different choice in words next time? haha

As for the offtopicness; normally when we are drunk and fuckin with peoples computers/tabs or whatever normally someone wakes up the next day to find out they're Orientation is "Gay" and normally some status update about how they like dick or something.

As for the offtopicness; normally when we are drunk and fuckin with peoples computers/tabs or whatever normally someone wakes up the next day to find out they're Orientation is "Gay" and normally some status update about how they like dick or something.

LOL this is one of the reasons why I unplug my computer when drunk people are around. Those drunk Archaeologists sure do get crazy at night after a long day of digging in a 50x50cm hole!

LOL this is one of the reasons why I unplug my computer when drunk people are around. Those drunk Archaeologists sure do get crazy at night after a long day of digging in a 50x50cm hole!

Well normally shit starts off being off but then someone drunk decides to get on their shit and listen to music at the same time, and they tend to get distracted fairly easy and just leave their stuff open.

LOL so the question is are you a smart drunk or a dumb ass drunk? :vain: