Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Free Name Changes

All StarCraft II accounts have been granted one free name change. If you'd like to change your character name, log in to Account Management and choose your StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty game license. On your game license screen a "Character Name Change" button at the bottom will initiate the request. After confirming that you'd like to change your character name, simply log in to StarCraft II and you'll be prompted to select a new one. Please be sure to use this name change wisely.

Source

What was your previous name and what is your name now (If you chose to change it)?

Previous:

Now:

Visit this link to tell the StarCraft 2 community your choice! :D

On a more bitter side, I think it's rather stupid how you have to pay to change your name from now on. Very Kotick of them. I understand their reasons, it just feels to me like they're being a bit greedy. How about you guys, what's your opinion?

I think everyone will do it. Just like Xbox live costs you to change your gamertag, now this does. The one free change is good though and we'll see some cool names I hope. I'm sure there will be other ways to change it as well as time goes on *hint hint* lol

Hello Matticus! haven't seen you here so again hello and nice to have you on our website. And i love this! I really am, even though my account is what I want it to be this a feature no one has without paying.

Thanks for the welcome ^^ I just joined a few days ago cuz I saw that there were some downloads on here I liked lol. I kind of want to change my name though. Gotta come up with a cool name.

Thanks for the welcome ^^ I just joined a few days ago cuz I saw that there were some downloads on here I liked lol. I kind of want to change my name though. Gotta come up with a cool name.

You should make a New Members topic here! Then we can all formally welcome you. :3

It is...complete.