Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghost App Is Now DONE!

If only hacks weren't as risky at the moment I'd use it in customs or against ghoztman

I just pointed out something. I wasnt trying to flame at all. But honestly the guy comes in here "BEST SECURITY AROUND" posting a public part of the forums makes me laugh. Call me unimportant i am still a member of GC and hold an opinion. If this continues you i will make sure it moves to the flame board. Sorry for getting someones panties in a bunch! :)

Shouldn't this go in the VIP section? At least that's barred by a money gateway. rolleyes.gif

(Not that Blizzard wouldn't buy VIP access to get it, but at least it's not in plain sight)

I just pointed out something. I wasnt trying to flame at all. But honestly the guy comes in here "BEST SECURITY AROUND" posting a public part of the forums makes me laugh. Call me unimportant i am still a member of GC and hold an opinion. If this continues you i will make sure it moves to the flame board. Sorry for getting someones panties in a bunch! :)

I could careless if this is moved to the flame board since it isn't my hack. I don't remember saying the "BEST SECURITY AROUND" ; although it does have one of the best.

Mr CCryptic aka Dew, why isn't iStealth coming here to advertise his hack himself? Your not really the best person to be advertising any hack.

So what's so special about this hack anyways? I bet you can find more in my hack for free.

I fail.

Edited by Matticus

The security must not have been that great....looks like the site's shut down.

The security must not have been that great....looks like the site's shut down.

Thus thats why Dew is banned from this site :).