Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghost App Is Now DONE!

Ghost is an educational tool for Starcraft II. When used, it lifts the fog of war and reveals all units/structures on the map. Ghost can be toggled on or off with a hotkey.

Ghost is a restricted access application. Each user is required to login to Ghost on launch, before accessing any of it's functions. The passwords are encrypted, and the application phones home to a server to verify the status of your account and stream necessary information to the Ghost client.

ghost.png

For more information register at Stealth-Tools • Index page . This isn't another Havok, this is a promising enjoyable hack. I was testing it and the hack has some beast security. I can't go in-depth with the security, but Stealth has pimped it out.

So is this just like a super secure Map Hack? I'm guessing Warden won't detect it.

So is this just like a super secure Map Hack? I'm guessing Warden won't detect it.

Your right.

Can anyone make an account?

Can anyone make an account?

Make a account at his site and then if you wanna purchase, post it there. The hack is for only purchased users.

Oh I got ya. It gave me some SQL error. Hmmm

That sounds oddly familiar to a certain hack that got scrapped when their site got a C & D

Just keep trying every hour to register. I sent him a pm to fix it.

I still dont trust you. no hack has the best of security. Right now with the warden as tight as it is. This being leaked to a public forums = already a 50% chance of it being detectable.

I still dont trust you. no hack has the best of security. Right now with the warden as tight as it is. This being leaked to a public forums = already a 50% chance of it being detectable.

Your not anybody important so why would I care if you steal don't trust me? I don't even know you. Hell, your not even 1% important in anybody life. Ghost does have the best security but if Stealth chooses to add more, he will. He told me all of the security methods but all I could remember is that the hack is metamorphic code.

Your not anybody important so why would I care if you steal don't trust me? I don't even know you. Hell, your not even 1% important in anybody life.

That's why it's so fun to sit back and watch a "nobody" try to flaunt his e-penis.

Your not anybody important so why would I care if you steal don't trust me? I don't even know you. Hell, your not even 1% important in anybody life.

That's why it's so fun to sit back and watch a "nobody" try to flaunt his e-penis.

If I remember correctly. Your the guy the guy that nobody cares about. Are you Cripp too?

If I remember correctly. Your the guy the guy that nobody cares about. Are you Cripp too?

See, you just proved my point.

See, you just proved my point.

I'm glad I could help you.

I lol'd.

...Yeah I agree with you ghoztman. Everyone (yes everyone) stop spamming this topic. If we have problems we settle it with THE SPAM AND FLAMEBOARD. anyway I'm surprised that people are still making hacks.

anyway I'm surprised that people are still making hacks.

l3.png this

l3.png this

Did anyone else flip out over how funny/cute that emoticon is?

• Like 1

l3.png this

Did anyone else flip out over how funny/cute that emoticon is?

Totally what I'm using instead of :3 from now on. biggrin.gif

...Yeah I agree with you ghoztman. Everyone (yes everyone) stop spamming this topic. If we have problems we settle it with THE SPAM AND FLAMEBOARD. anyway I'm surprised that people are still making hacks.

Thank you for saying what I was going to say.

As for the hack itself; I disagree with the selling of hacks and your case against Perma is odd as you called him a "greedy bitch" for selling a hack yet you support this one; however if this does what it says it does then nice job, if not then.. suicide2.gif

The GUI is nice.

P.s. Tread litely or you will find yourself boarding the Titanic Blizzard Court Boat as I've dubbed it; or TBCB for short. hi.gif

Stick with one project, and one name. Jesus.

Though the loader looks good, and it being encrypted tickles my fancy even more. I want to try to crack the loader for sport, send me a copy. "l3.png"

Oh, and an account.

For free.

Thank you for saying what I was going to say.

As for the hack itself; I disagree with the selling of hacks and your case against Perma is odd as you called him a "greedy bitch" for selling a hack yet you support this one; however if this does what it says it does then nice job, if not then.. suicide2.gif

The GUI is nice.

P.s. Tread litely or you will find yourself boarding the Titanic Blizzard Court Boat as I've dubbed it; or TBCB for short. hi.gif

Perma's case will be exactly like Cranix, infact it already is. Cranix is ripping people off and then will run when they all get banned. The "anti-warden" in it is just the .dll packed.

@Jiggie:

It has alot more than being encrypted. Mostly stuff with anti-detection.