Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[Biography] Perma's Fail

This is about Perma's life with StarCraft II:

Perma is a young cat that lives in Canada. He is the author of most maphacks for pay to use (greedy bitch). Perma was the first to release a map hack for the StarCraft II retail, which was undetected. Perma had so many people using it that he started a pay to use hack, Havok. Havok was claimed undetected over and over. One flaw, Havok was using a stolen offset from Cranix. Havok (Perma's hack) has gotten over 5,000 users banned, if not 4,960 users banned. The reason why the numbers are so high is because people purchased Havok and used Cranix Public maphack. Perma stole the offset from Cranix.

Once Perma's user has received the ban, he later shutdown the project. He stopped providing support and left with the 4 grand he made off of his fish (his customers). Perma's plan was to make over 3 grand for his college funds. He made a extra grand which was 4 thousand. A part of his plan was not including any real protection in his hack "Havok". He obviously didn't care.

Later Blizzard has gave Perma a friendly C&D. Perma deserved it for ripping his customers off. Perma still cannot pay the 4 thousand back to Blizzard for selling Havok. Perma will be meeting face to face with Blizzard in the LA court room. Perma truly deserve every punishment he receives.

A few words to describe Perma:

Bitch, Pussy, Selfish, No life, Cold Heart, Thief, and many more.

This was written by me, Cryptic, in honor of Perma. Please don't steal anything else. I write these things at my site http:/www.crypticgaming.co.cc

2hgfm85.jpg

pwnd

• Like 1

Oh god, don't bring those propoganda-infested things here. They can stay at CG. :P

I somehow don't see things fitting here.

1. Perma knew his shit; he could program very well.

2. He has made previous works in the same sort of way and those works worked as he described.

3. He's never had any sort of cocky attitude (at least not that I've seen/never to me; even when asking some pretty newb questions)

unsure.gif

Hahah nice Xthar.

2. He has made previous works in the same sort of way and those works worked as he described.

3. He's never had any sort of cocky attitude (at least not that I've seen/never to me; even when asking some pretty newb questions)

unsure.gif

That may be so but he stole someone else work this time.

It kinda looks like Plutomic wrote this...

I remember when I rewrote Perm's Zero hack to work for GC :P

unsure.gif

He didn't really steal anyone's work. He used an offset that someone else used, but that doesn't make it theirs, just because they found it. You can't really 'steal' something that wasn't someones in the first place. Offsets don't necessarily belong to the people who find them; it is possible for others to find and apply patches to the same offset without knowing others have used it as well.

unsure.gif

He didn't really steal anyone's work. He used an offset that someone else used, but that doesn't make it theirs, just because they found it. You can't really 'steal' something that wasn't someones in the first place. Offsets don't necessarily belong to the people who find them; it is possible for others to find and apply patches to the same offset without knowing others have used it as well.

Actually Perma didn't find the offset. He stole it from Cranix by looking at what Cranix modifies. Still though, he has gotten his users banned and ran with the money.

unsure.gif

This is complete and utter bull shit. The one with an infamy of stealing and ripping code is now coming forth and releasing this fucking "biography" of a respected coder and his complaint is that he is being greedy and stealing code. When Promasser was raised into this scene on ripping code from other peoples work, and now has the audacity to attempt to tarnish someone else's reputation on such grounds! And greedy? Really? When you have been moving from project to project, jumping from advent to advent charging money for each thing only to be soon abandoned.

Yeah Perma may have dealt shadily this once, but how does that compare to your past? Do you really think so fucking high of yourself that you sit on a pedestal with the right to judge accordingly. Not only is it childish, arrogant, and foolish, but you have no knowledge what so ever on the base of the morality and justification that's implicated in throwing such slanderous libel out in the open like this.

What gets me is that this fourteen year old kid is calling Perma a "No life." Isn't Perma happily married?? Who the fuck do you think you are, Dew? Stop strutting your e-arrogance like you run the place. Humility will get you places, and it is a lesson you direly need to learn.

• Like 1

...Well. o.0

Certainly put him in his place. ermm.gif

unsure.gif

This is complete and utter bull shit. The one with an infamy of stealing and ripping code is now coming forth and releasing this fucking "biography" of a respected coder and his complaint is that he is being greedy and stealing code. When Promasser was raised into this scene on ripping code from other peoples work, and now has the audacity to attempt to tarnish someone else's reputation on such grounds! And greedy? Really? When you have been moving from project to project, jumping from advent to advent charging money for each thing only to be soon abandoned.

Yeah Perma may have dealt shadily this once, but how does that compare to your past? Do you really think so fucking high of yourself that you sit on a pedestal with the right to judge accordingly. Not only is it childish, arrogant, and foolish, but you have no knowledge what so ever on the base of the morality and justification that's implicated in throwing such slanderous libel out in the open like this.

What gets me is that this fourteen year old kid is calling Perma a "No life." Isn't Perma happily married?? Who the fuck do you think you are, Dew? Stop strutting your e-arrogance like you run the place. Humility will get you places, and it is a lesson you direly need to learn.

Finally someone who agrees with me.

What. The. Heck. Is. This. Shit.

Dew, you have no right to say anything regarding Perma, because you don't know anything about him at all.

He didn't steal anything, as he could get anything he wanted on his own.

Therefore, shut up. Your bullshit is ridiculously retarded.

(I'm sort of lazy to make a better argument, considering Suteki and Monki have already stated everything.)

I'm sorry everyone, I meant to add this into my last post, but quite frankly he isn't worth it to reopen my browser for. So I will add this in now.

And Dew, if you want to reply with your typical defense because you feel attacked and vulnerable by exclaiming silly and petty insults with no grounds what so ever, don't even bother replying. You would only fall back into your feeble expectation we have of you. I can already see your reply now, on how I'm wrong and I know nothing about hacking, who cares. As I said, if you plan to reply how we all know your naturally compelled to, don't even bother.

@Monki:

Perma isn't happily married after the announced lawsuit of him vs Blizzard. Just something I just tip you on.

@Monki:

Perma isn't happily married after the announced lawsuit of him vs Blizzard. Just something I just tip you on.

lol, the point is that you aren't highly respected as you think you are..... Just something to tip you on.

@Monki:

If that's true, then that sucks. I bet she was raging pissed considering she probably knew nothing about what he was doing. And if she did that meant he probably told her he was "hacking an old game" back the SC I days, and if I know girls how I think I do, she probably said something along the lines of how "he better not get in trouble" And until now, he's been fine.

I don't think it will be that bad. yeah its 4k according to you that he owes back, and if true, that's really not all that much compared to what it could of been. And again if true, like said in another thread before; Blizz would have to accept a monthly payment within his means. It's not all at once unless he could afford that.

@Monki:

lol, the point is that you aren't highly respected as you think you are..... Just something to tip you on.

I'm the most respected person in the world cause everyone talks about me.

@Monki:

Fail logic is fail. thumbsup.gif

@Monki:

Uhhhhh.

Everybody talked about hitler. Not so sure he was the most respected.

@Monki:

Uhhhhh.

Everybody talked about hitler. Not so sure he was the most respected.

Better example; Britney Spears. rolleyes.gif

CCryptic aka Dew, you attack Perma without facts or proof and make up things for what reason?

@Monki:

And something I should tip you on, you know nothing about Perma's marriage or much about the lawsuit that has been filed against him so don't make posts like this pretending like you actually have a clue.