Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ccryptic/DEW

As said i am no longer flaming/spamming the the download forum where the "ghost app." Thus this topic is made. I am sorry i have to waste people with garbage like this but I just simply disagree with what dew AKA Ccryptic has said.

I could careless if this is moved to the flame board since it isn't my hack. I don't remember saying the "BEST SECURITY AROUND" ; although it does have one of the best.

First off, you dont care? because its not your hack so you dont care what happens? Your paying for VIP which has some seclusive down loads just for the vips. So your saying sense its NOT your's you dont care what happens to the hack/what ever it is and the person who made it? No wonder you posted it on a public forums because you dont care. Also if i was a moderator/person who created hacks for the vip section, i would be damn worried dew is a vip member sense he clearly doesnt care what happens to something that is not his and has no respect for the person who creates these exploits.

Also you dont remember saying "best security around" huh? let me quote what you originally said.

For more information register at Stealth-Tools • Index page . This isn't another Havok, this is a promising enjoyable hack. I was testing it and the hack has some beast security. I can't go in-depth with the security, but Stealth has pimped it out.

I dont have to add anymore really because clearly your the one who is not respected nor cares about the creator of hacks or hacks them selves. Also monki and suteki have also done a great job explaining how much of a worthless member you are.

To solve this whole thing. Every member is worthless here. How? Because no one visit this site anymore, at least how a site should be visited. No one cares what you have to say. Your a little guy talking to me, the big guy, and Ii don't even hear you. This thread is a joke.

As a smart person, I recommend you to this site -- http://www.wallpaperama.com/forums/how-to-out-smart-a-smart-person-by-being-smarter-t1769.html . Currently that is the only cure. Also Crip, how brain cells do you have? I said "beast security". Your the most fucking ignorant nigger I have ever seen.

http://www.pickthebrain.com/blog/5-simple-ways-to-make-the-most-of-your-intelligence/ - Recommend that you read

@A true story:

I get into some arguments with flunkies at school. The flunkies think they are big and bad (like you). I simply shut them up by being intelligent & smart. I don't even have to think about what I'm going to say to shut them up. So Cripp, Monkey, Suteki, and GC idiots, I shut you up.

I was the spotlight on GameThreat, SC2HackDev, EdgeOfNowhere, and now Ghoztcraft. I'm the most popular person and I'm making history.

icon_facepalm.gif

Why is it I'm having to use this emote again and again..

So Cripp, Monkey, Suteki, and GC idiots, I shut you up.

You have shut up no one. Do you not see this? Are you deprived of simple observations skills and reasoning?

As shown in your reply:

@Monki:

Perma isn't happily married after the announced lawsuit of him vs Blizzard. Just something I just tip you on.

Are you smart because you took one bit out of an argument and made an unsupported claim from it, and one that didn't even further your position? A truly intelligent person would be able to note only note the ideas brought forward, which you failed to do, but he would be able to do one of two things: one; be able to acknowledge them maturely and reflect on them to better himself, or two; if he whole-heartily felt that they were false he would use intelligent means to dispute the claims and refute them as false claims with evidence.

You obviously failed to do any of those things. And just continued to make claims that do not hold water.

I advise you all to ignore this kid, do not endorse what he does, do not acknowledge him. If he wants to make history and be famous, let his following be composed of himself standing alone.

I'll just help you out here CCryptic. I'll quote the sentence you put... and then for all of us "retards" who speak normal English, I'll put how its supposed to be said.

Because no one visit this site anymore, at least how a site should be visited.

Correct way: Because no one visits this site anymore.

Your a little guy talking to me, the big guy, and Ii don't even hear you.

Correct way: You're a little guy talking to me, the big guy, and i don't even hear you

As a smart person, I recommend you to this site

Keep this in mind I'll talk about it later.

Also Crip, how brain cells do you have?

Correct way: How many brain cells are in your possession Cripp?

I simply shut them up by being intelligent & smart.

Correct way: I simply shut them up by being intelligent

Honestly... I didn't want to respond to any of these topics because it would be unprofessional, at best.

Okay now... I will go slow so that you can process this large amount of information. If you're even one tenth as smart as you make yourself out to be then you wouldn't have ANY grammatical errors in your post. Mainly because you will have the common fucking sense to not make yourself look like a dumb ass while insulting others. I mean come on if your going to at least play the "OHHH IM SO FUCKING SMARRRRRT" card at least check your post. Fuck sakes.

Now for my closing statements: Get the fuck off Ghoztcraft no one wants to see you make a fool out of yourself any more. Although I will admit, you are entitled to your thoughts about people and we can't change them. We don't give a flying fuck about what you have to say.

All of that being said. Have a nice cup of shut the fuck up and a cookie and get the fuck out of my flame board bitch.

Edited by Major Zhuinden

All i have to say in response is I guess my "less then one percent" here on Ghoztcraft is greater than your 1% :). I guess you loose buddy.

and to clarify once more...

For more information register at Stealth-Tools • Index page . This isn't another Havok, this is a promising enjoyable hack. I was testing it and the hack has some beast security. I can't go in-depth with the security, but Stealth has pimped it out.
Your not anybody important so why would I care if you steal don't trust me? I don't even know you. Hell, your not even 1% important in anybody life. Ghost does have the best security but if Stealth chooses to add more, he will. He told me all of the security methods but all I could remember is that the hack is metamorphic code.
I could careless if this is moved to the flame board since it isn't my hack. I don't remember saying the "BEST SECURITY AROUND" ; although it does have one of the best.

Enough said?

Edited by Major Zhuinden

I love to see how you noobs unite. Also Ruler Of War, all flame boards belong to me, since I am so popular you are thinking of me right now. Your just another GC kid who has no intelligence Fgt (Faggot) Cooper.

Edited by Major Zhuinden

You're just digging yourself further and further down, Dew.. rolleyes.gif

Your just so smart Dew. I wish all the idiots here was more like you. rolleyes.gif

Fixed. I am not God, but I am "Dod".

You're just so smart, Dew. I wish all the idiots here were more like you. rolleyes.gif

The point of editing someone's post is to make them look stupid or change their viewpoint on something. At least put some effort into doing it, instead of making yourself look like a dumbass. sweat.gif

• Like 1

I love how he didn't say anything about me "fixing" his grammar.

First I would like to say I don't want him to leave GC because his posts make me laugh.

The second and last thing I'll say is:

@A true story:

I get into some arguments with flunkies at school. The flunkies think they are big and bad (like you). I simply shut them up by being intelligent & smart. I don't even have to think about what I'm going to say to shut them up. So Cripp, Monkey, Suteki, and GC idiots, I shut you up.

No you didn't/don't, because you can't shut up idiots by being intelligent.

Hmm.....blush2.gif

cookieQ.gifteehee.gif

• Like 1

I was the spotlight on GameThreat, SC2HackDev, EdgeOfNowhere, and now Ghoztcraft. I'm the most popular person and I'm making history.

Wow... do you honestly believe that? I would have thought the laughing joke of them sites and now Ghoztcraft too. Certainly not making any history either.

I find it hard to believe that you can be intelligent and smart judging by your posts on many sites.

In the spotlight for being mocked and laughed at, is that something you're proud of?

I love to see how you noobs unite. Also Ruler Of War, all flame boards belong to me, since I am so popular you are thinking of me right now. Your just another GC kid who has no intelligence Fgt (Faggot) Cooper.

Another post showing how "intelligent" and "smart" you are. You know your a noob when you call other people that as a defence and when you use a variance of the old 'all your base are belong to us' comment.

Your just so smart Dew. I wish all the idiots here was more like you. rolleyes.gif

It sad that you go as low as to edit ("fix") others posts. Again showing how "smart" you are.

I wtfpwned every noob in this thread.

Only yourself no one else.

Lalalalala he's not replying cause he can't post.

To solve this whole thing. Every member is worthless here. How? Because no one visit this site anymore

Then get the f*ck out! You stated this yourself, so why not leave? Instead, you stay why? So you can advertise your site here. Why do you do this? Is it because you don't know how to advertise a website properly? Do you HAVE to spam up another website's forum in an attempt to gain more members for yourself and get your "e-penis" longer and flaunt it in everyone's face when it really doesn't matter? Who cares about your hacks and your website, they don't help anyone in life. So do as you say and just get the hell out and PLEASE stop visiting this website.

I lol at all the regular members just destroy him too. Too funny. :)

Hey, at least this is increasing site traffic somewhat. spiteful.gif

rofl

Yea... i've seen a few people post that i haven't seen in forever...

Source: BWH / Gamethreat

SkieZ' date=' 06-27-2010 05:02 AM:

as an observer I have noticed this Dew person is really psychologically imbalanced. I feel sorry for him because he has to manipulate himself and his reality in such a way just to boost his self esteem. I can tell that it is something he will not break himself of so easily due to the habitual denial that has manifested into his reality. Especially when this manipulation is contrived in a way such that further feeding can be easily accomplished given the environment he has placed himself in. [/quote']

I come back, and this is what welcomes me? Bleh. Anyways, here's the conclusion of all. xD