Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft has changed servers!

Everyone,

The recent outage and maintenance pages were due to a change in servers. The site was migrated last night to our new server. The new server is bigger, faster and at a new location. This means our IP address has changed, the new IP is: 65.19.166.199

Because of the new server, if anyone experiences any errors or missing pages please post them here or send me a PM as soon as possible so they can be fixed. I'm happy to say I actually had the liberty of installing ( loaded the server in the car, drove it to the datacenter) and configuring this server myself! smile3.gif

I do expect some people to have DNS problems, so our traffic may go down for the next 24 hours until people start to have access to the new server. They simply need to clear their DNS cache.

Also, we're no longer hosting the private Starcraft Server, U.S. Hack. If I get time to set it up again in the future, then maybe, but I don't see myself or anyone else here playing on it any time soon.

Thanks,

Ghoztcraft Administrator

Not USHack! Noooooo!

• Like 1

Go for it Viper, I can point the domain to your IP, we'll support it here as well.

No body that i knew ever used it. We didnt even use it while the Hacking tournament for Broodwar was going on. I just feel like its a waste of time and trouble to go through to make something that people never used.

No body that i knew ever used it. We didnt even use it while the Hacking tournament for Broodwar was going on. I just feel like its a waste of time and trouble to go through to make something that people never used.

Mhm, only if people are going to use it. If not, then there's no point using up server resources.

When I used to play SC:BW avidly I went on every once and a while, but there would never be more than one or two people in a private game. Either that or Mastric idling in the main channel. x_x

When I used to play SC:BW avidly I went on every once and a while, but there would never be more than one or two people in a private game. Either that or Mastric idling in the main channel. x_x

We should play some BW sometime, I haven't played in forever..

Mhm, only if people are going to use it. If not, then there's no point using up server resources.

Thats why i said something before you end up putting in the time and effort when its not used ^.^. Lol.

Me and MastricX mostly just set it up to see if we could, and it was fun play with modded versions of starcraft.

Other than that, I'm over it.

us hack was awesome back in the day.

I used it to play Starcraft Beta, and then just set it up so i could connect to it with IRC and chill :P