Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

SOTW 22 Voting thread

Vote  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• JoshJayK: [img]http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/1985/starcraft2sig2.png[/img]
    • Ghoztman: [img]http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab305/GhoztMan/StarCraft2Signature.jpg[/img]
    • Zar: [img]http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq214/Zar83/Zar75copy.jpg[/img]

SOTW 22

New Games

-------------

Rules: Here

Voting thread open date: November 21, 2010.

Voting thread close date: November 28, 2010.

-------------

Grand Prize: Hall Of Fame Entry, + reps, your image on the news post and a winners badge!

Runner-Up: Your image on the news post!

-------------

Please state who you voted for, and why.

You can't vote for yourself . . . . . . . . .

Rule #4

You may not vote for yourself

Zar please explain your image more. What does each fruit represent... Please answer this before i vote.

Um they are zerg, they represent zerg fruit? I dont know they just looked cool for thanksgiving time. . . XD

When I get some time I will finish the signature completely.

I think the image was supposed to represent the korean starcraft 2 player, fruit dealer.

I voted for Ghoztman because... it just makes sense... and it fits the whole space thing...

I thought it was supposed to be like Zerg Fruit of the Loom lol.

Gloopie is correct. Those images were made by the Blizzard art team as a tribute to Fruit Dealer (ogs.Cool from SC:BW), the winner of the GSL Season 1.

I gotta go with GhoztMan on this one... mainly because the background is extremely well done with a lot of detail and good colors

I think a rule should be that the original is included next to the final version. I don't know what was done vs what was already there. pirate.gif

Here are the images I used:

nova_fractal.jpg

3270095939_b282a29072.jpg

grunge_texture.jpg

image3.jpg

battlecruiser_render.pngstarcraft_2_render7E0.png

star_image.gif

stars.gif

nova_image.jpg

Supernova.jpg

and the final product:

starcraft2battlecruiser_signature.jpg

StarCraft2Signature.jpg

I can also share the .xcf [GIMP] and .psd [PhotoShop] files I worked on to create this, if requested.

Ghoztman's sig is pretty

I gotta go with GhoztMan on this one... mainly because the background is extremely well done with a lot of detail and good colors

the whole img is just a stock img its hardly been altered so i wouldn't say it is really any difference shown here i am a little disapointed. but i shouldent have any room for talk i did not place a entry so its up to you to decided

starcraft-2-03-games-widescreen-wallpapers.jpg

FRUIT OF THE LOOM. I'm tellin you guys.

the whole img is just a stock img its hardly been altered so i wouldn't say it is really any difference shown here i am a little disapointed. but i shouldent have any room for talk i did not place a entry so its up to you to decided

starcraft-2-03-games-widescreen-wallpapers.jpg

Now that I've seen the images used I'm sort of disappointed :(

Yeah I am sorry guys, I didn't have time to mess with mine more. School and family stuff got in the way. When I am done I will post my final product up.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this