Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

KoC Resource Hack

Ay people anybody know of or have a hack for that Facebook game Kingdoms of Camelot? It seems to be pretty popular. I can't find any bots or anything for it. A lil help my brethren.

Get Greasemonkey with firefox and do scripts.

You play Facebook games?

icon_facepalm.gif

No hax 4 u. l3.png

SAD FACES.

Get Greasemonkey with firefox and do scripts.

I'll look that up, but I don't think it's a script ran game. Pretty sure it's flash.

LOL flash games uses flash scripts. icon_facepalm.gif (yes another facepalm)

You can also use cheatengine, but I really doubt you will figure out how to use it if you don't even know that flash uses script. :haha:

NO GAIS, FLASH USES AN INTENSE MIX OF C++ AND ASSEMBLY, GET IT RITE.

rofl

You're talking to a high schooler here. Don't judge me on what I haven't learned yet. :spiteful:

Guys be nice not every one is a computer nerd xD

On topic: Yea your best bet would be cheat engine...

Check It

That has pretty much exactly what you're looking for.

As a thank you, if you ever learn enough to do things on your own, you should come back here and do tutorials as a thanks. :P

So, uhm, I hurd of dis tool. Iz called Google. Quite helpful, not many know of it, it seems. :D

We nerds take these things very srsly. Bee tee dubbs (BTW), I'm a High Schooler too. :o !

I'm just trolling you. You know I love you, Matticus. avatar2567_1.gif

I am in my 7th year of higher education. :cookie?:

that's a cool story, bro turned.gif

Umm I am 27 and I graduated when I was 16 from high school . . . So guess it's a cool story. Too bad I don't have my PhD yet, but I am working on my Masters right now and then off to Alaska I go.

• Like 1

I have the new Photoshop, but I have no idea how to use it really lol. And cheat engine...never heard of it.

Go here: Psdtuts+ | Adobe Photoshop tutorials, from beginner to advanced. and take all the tutorials, in whatever order seems logical enough to you. In the process, you'll learn the basics of Photoshop and some common techniques, which you can use in future projects. At least that's how I learned. :X Or you could ask someone knowledgeable about Photoshop to give you some pointers (Zar, Magic Bitch, Gloopie).

Alright I'll do that and I tried cheat engine. It doesn't work with that game. I think it's because it's ran within the browser and not a process in itself.

Alright I'll do that and I tried cheat engine. It doesn't work with that game. I think it's because it's ran within the browser and not a process in itself.

Now lets remember what I said earlier:

LOL flash games uses flash scripts. icon_facepalm.gif (yes another facepalm)

You can also use cheatengine, but I really doubt you will figure out how to use it if you don't even know that flash uses script. :haha:

LOL I have to say this, HAHA NOOB! Of course it is ran in the browser dipshit! That doesn't make it un-hackable. If it was server side then cheat engine wouldn't work. And no it is not server side! ROFLMAO! :haha:

Maybe you should look up some tutorials on cheatengine. And remember there is still grease monkey for firefox! rofl

I would help you out and show you how to use it correctly but this is far too much fun watching you fail!

Alright that was a troll and mean and I am sorry. :swoon:

Well, uhm.. that was unexpected. Especially from Zar. rolleyes.gif

Right. His post sure was helpful...owait not really. ORLY

There is no easy push one button hack for flash and browser games. You have to know how to edit scripts. So read up on how to edit scripts using cheatengine and greasemonkey then you should be well on your way. If you are too lazy to do your own research and learning then no one can help you. This is a self learn type of deal and I don't have hours of time to write you a step by step on how to use cheatengine and greasemonkey if you are not willing to learn shit for yourself. Lazy ass kids these days . . . shit

Did you not click the link I gave? That should of helped you?

Wow nevermind. Forget I ever said anything.

Did you not click the link I gave? That should of helped you?

can you give me the link too for the koc hack please