Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Changes

First of all, I've become admin now. Since Ghozt is often busy, I'm gonna help him manage/improve the site.

One of the first things I added was the Freedom Network Radio/Game Hackers United Radio module. This allows you to listen to both radios whenever they are online.

The FNR is DJed by Viper along with a couple of his friends, and the GHUR usually by Ghoztcraft members. It's not online at the moment.

I'm also going to be adding a lot of other stuff.

Preview: An awards system to keep track of all the contests/awards you've won on Ghoztcraft, with special emphasis on Post count benchmarks, and graphics competitions.

Look forward to it!

omgawd.png

lol'd at this

Good luck, R2K. happy.gif

Although I think I liked your name better in red. teehee.gif

I can't tell if your reactions are good or bad. unsure.gif

I'm excited for the awards system!

Whenever you can, can we get a list of the different games that may be playable in the future? (excluding things like graphic contests, etc.)

Edit: Another question, when the post benchmarks are put in will they count towards posts we have already done so far?

Suteki: Yeah, the awards will be used for more than just graphics/posts. And it does include current post count.

If any staff member wants to make a game for their section of the forums, feel free to do so. Or even in the Forum Games board.

Well basically I meant are they going to just going to be text/"post" type games, are would any be module type games such as the AS was.

Well, I can't find any. Ghozt said the official army app is gone.

Yeah I figured, I just was wondering if there were any other game modules that could be used with post counting/ranks.

well time for me to trow in the towel if i havent made admin in 3 years i give up

Congrats on the position! So can you put back the music feature, us VIP members, previously had? :D

I can try to find it, no guarantees it's out there for our version.

Congrats, I'm looking forward to seeing the changes around the site.

Fyi, I DJ at Freedom Radio. If any one wants to listen to my music :P

Send a shout when you're on/if you've left, and I'll be sure to tune in.

well time for me to trow in the towel if i havent made admin in 3 years i give up

And your lack of desire to try harder is why you're not admin. cookieQ.gif

And your lack of desire to try harder is why you're not admin. cookieQ.gif

lol ouch wtf.png

Lol, even I was Admin for a while :D

Back when I posted.

This is why I always try to find IPB 2.1 or so instead of the most current, so I have plenty of Mods to choose from :P

Woah! A Bounder post! On a thread he didn't create, no less! shok.gif I've heard these are super rare these days, definitely documenting this. . .

lol.gif

I remember when bounder was active in the forums, not the chatbox. :P

I remember when bounder was active in the forums, not the chatbox. :P

o.0

I think maybe XGhozt is having some slim pickings when it comes to active members that want to take on admin duties. Good thing or bad thing? I don't know but we will see.