Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Gamethreat?

What happened to it? I was browsing, and they deleted all their downloads.

But it's only them. Anyone know?

The got hit with threats of lawsuits from blizzard.

Good thing we don't have any SC2 hacks right?

Yea we're cool like that. It's a shame, though. I put effort into updating that, haha.

What happened to it? I was browsing, and they deleted all their downloads.

But it's only them. Anyone know?

GameThreat - Downloads removed

Someone got scared. rolleyes.gif

Good thing we don't have any SC2 hacks right?

lol what? Ghoztcraft [Gaming Made Easy] -> Download Manager -> Starcraft II Hacks

Shush, you. happy.gif

Hey, hey, hey.

They can find us through search engines. D:

Why is it only them though?

I'm only here as "that little bird" don't think it's just a coincidence that FH was merely closed.

...yeah why haven't we gotten any shit

Ghoztcraft is a website that resides above the influence of Governments. They can't reach us! No mere mortal can just find the website. They must at least have a bit of demon or angelic blood in them. And then, only the truly powerful can become mods and admins.

That and all of our downloads are hidden. I doubt Blizzard is gonna pay $15 because we 'might' have hacks -.-'

Ghoztcraft is a website that resides above the influence of Governments. They can't reach us! No mere mortal can just find the website. They must at least have a bit of demon or angelic blood in them. And then, only the truly powerful can become mods and admins.

That and all of our downloads are hidden. I doubt Blizzard is gonna pay $15 because we 'might' have hacks -.-'

Actually the maority of our downloads are public, and even if they were pay-for that wouldn't stop them. They probably have enough money from WoW to buy a small country. >.> Besides, it's the payfor hacks that they are most worried about. They don't like anyone making profit but them from their games (And rightly so, I guess- they created it :P).

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GUIZ we don't have h4x here!!!

...yeah why haven't we gotten any shit

Because they were selling hacks.

Yeah if someone sells a hack for $5; for some dumbass reason then blizzard thinks it costs them 250K per hack sold for $5. This is just fucking ridiculous. They don't lose shit and they wouldn't have made any more money if the hacks didn't exist. The fact of the matter is copyright law in the USA for gaming is the most stupid shit that ever started. Not to mention gaming is the only business that can release a defective product without tons of law suits. They are all a bunch of money laundering dishonest mother fuckers who think that they can bend the rules and laws because they have the lawyers and means to do so. It is fucking pathetic and I hate the gaming industry.