Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

em0mh

File Name: em0mh

File Submitter: GhoztMan 

File Submitted: 07 Dec 2010

File Updated: 07 Dec 2010

File Category: Starcraft II Hacks v1.1.3

Author: em0d3r

Version: 1.0.0

Features:

** * 4-stage Maphack mode (Full /Shared (recommended) / Lite / Off)

** * Invisible/burrowed units reveal

** * Unit Alert

** * Replay Panels enabling and related features

** * Camera Lock

VirusTotal

--

The detections are harmless; the way the application was packed triggers them. It was packed in Themeda for protection against reverse engineering.

Undetected as of 12/7/10. As with all hacks, use at your own risk.

Click here to download this file

The Win32/Themida is usually a false positive but some have been known to use it in order to get unsuspecting and trusting users to download their viruses.

Gen:Trojan.Heur.LP.8z4aaCPR!mni

This is a type of add ware. Download at your own risk!

Well if it works it's interesting to see how hacks are progressing

The Win32/Themida is usually a false positive but some have been known to use it in order to get unsuspecting and trusting users to download their viruses.

Gen:Trojan.Heur.LP.8z4aaCPR!mni

This is a type of add ware. Download at your own risk!

I dont think ghoztman would out it up if we were going to get hacked our selves....

Here's a quote that I often refer to when thinking about a hack's safety (Courtesy of LongX)

When you talk about the safety of a hack, anti-virus results are often meaningless, it's like asking about the quality of the drug you buy from the street.

Because a lot of good hacks apply certain protection method to prevent getting cracked/ripped by other people. And those protection methods often get flagged by AV programs (because real trojans/viruses also use those methods to protect themselves).

And there are many undetectable virus/trojan out there anyways, chances are if some people can write a good hack, he can write a private undetected trojan/key logger.

So:

positive AV result doesn't mean the file is malicious

negative AV result doesn't mean the file is not malicious

You just have to use your own judgment on this, however a real reputable game hacker won't bother to put bad stuff in their work.

I've used it, and have yet to have anything bad occur to me. If your worried about it, don't use it- it's as simple as that. The creator of the hack is new to the scene, but the people who have used it so far haven't exploded from evildoings, if that means anything. To be honest, you're probably better off with VC's hack, but this is an alternative. Whether you use it or not is your choice.