Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Need a sig

Hello all I'm new and i know little but some about sigs and I would like one so if anyone out there can be kind enough to make one for me please tell me what info you need to make one thank you!

Do you care what picture I use in the sig?

Well I want an assassin's creed brotherhood one with all the characters in it if you dont mind

Find me a picture please?

idk how to insert the picture other than attachments and by using the url so imma do both sorry here it is

feature-Assassins-Creed-Brotherhood.png

Find me a picture please?

idk how to insert the picture other than attachments and by using the url so imma do both sorry here it is

feature-Assassins-Creed-Brotherhood.png

oh nvm entering the url does make the picture come up my bad =P there it is

post-28202-009806600 1293765598_thumb.png

A render is a cut out of a specific part of an image. In this case, the guy in the picture.

Thanks for the render, ghoztman.

I'll get on it tomorrow. And I'll finally do the SOTW sig...

A render is a cut out of a specific part of an image. In this case, the guy in the picture.

thank you ruler and thank you joshjayk

This will be interesting....The global mod is making sigs.... So much for the graphics mod huh :P?

This will be interesting....The global mod is making sigs.... So much for the graphics mod huh :P?

Lol I haven't seen Magic on here for a while; and I used to be the Graphics mod.

Lol I haven't seen Magic on here for a while; and I used to be the Graphics mod.

But your not anymore... >.>

Nor is he a Global Mod like you said, if you read past the red name it actually says "Admin." :P

OMGEEE! What has Ghoztcraft come to?!? The admin has many important things to be done he cant be making sigs! >.>

OMGEEE! What has Ghoztcraft come to?!? The admin has many important things to be done he cant be making sigs! >.>

"Many more important things" ...Such as? :P