Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Just another ACB rant

Okay so I find this game very action packed and intense and I could play it for hours. But some games I join people climb on roofs and thats how they win so it's fair and all.. but I find myself all the way on the otherside of the map jumping buildings to get to them and when I'm not even close I get detected. Is there anyway you think that can be approved? I mean I guess it's fair because it helps me if it happened to me ofcourse so i shouldnt whine but for those who like to jump buildings there should be a distanse on how far you can detect someones after you. So if anyone of you like this gameplay style (jumping from roof to roof please let me know how you deal with being detected and let me know if you win alot or what thank you

Shouldnt this be moved to Xbox 360 thread? i dont know how exactly the detection process works in Assassins Creed but i would assume part of it is how sneaky to are so if your any thing like me and fly across the buildies then i wiould assume you would be detected faster. Also i think it would be easier to stay on the ground that way there is no way quick way of being spotted.

Shouldnt this be moved to Xbox 360 thread? i dont know how exactly the detection process works in Assassins Creed but i would assume part of it is how sneaky to are so if your any thing like me and fly across the buildies then i wiould assume you would be detected faster. Also i think it would be easier to stay on the ground that way there is no way quick way of being spotted.

haha you got to have played the game to understand =P

Dude, you need to hide behind things and move slower then to not get detected. unsure.gif