Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Introducing Arranf

I tried to use your template but I failed so I'm going to have to free style this.

The name's Arranf and I'm an avid gamer and I have been for a long time and so you can imagine I've played quite a few games in my time. Most recently I've been playing on the Xbo 360 although I have ventured into the world of indie PC gaming due to the awesomeness that is Super Meat Boy, which is incidentally vying for top spot as my favourite game of all time. Of course that isn't easy Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, The Orange Box and Mass Effect don't make it an easy competition.

A lot of my time at the moment is being devoted to developing my skills as a writer and I have a number of projects on-the-go that eat away at my time. Firstly, I'm attempting to watch all the amazing and cultural movies, secondly I'm running my own games review website as well as writing for a number of others. It's a hectic schedule of learning new skills as I do most if not all of the work on the website myself, but hey nothing like a challenge!

As I sit here typing this I have an un-opened order from Amazon, Dragons Age Ultimate Edition, that's just how busy I am!

In my gaming past I've spent (too much) time on World of Warcraft as a Death Knight tank, before they became popular and I used to do some 'clan matches' on Halo 3,, MLG style!

When I find spare time, I like to sit and chill out listening to music and go for long walks around my estate. I also enjoy watching some of the better TV shows (although Friends is a guilty pleasure of mine) including; House, White Collar, Not Going Out and Defying Gravity (R.I.P).

I'm guessing I fit at the younger end of the spectrum here at Ghoztcraft but I'm hoping I'll fit in just fine. Feel free to ask questions and I'll hopefully see you guys around!

Welcome to the site! I admire your great efforts at becoming a writer, that means you can type in coherent English! awesome.png

Welcome to Ghoztcraft!

What do you mean you tried to use our template? You mean the design here? pinch.gif

Welcome to Ghoztcraft!

What do you mean you tried to use our template? You mean the design here? pinch.gif

No, at the top of the forum :P

For introducing yourself!

• Like 1

Welcome to Ghoztcraft, Arranf! I hope we meet all your gaming needs. You certainly type like a literate man, and I commend you on that (Literacy and intelligence is scarce on the internet :P) and wish you the best in your writing career.

:welcome:

Welcome to Ghoztcraft!

http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/topic/3663-how-to-introduce-yourself/

Welcome to Ghoztcraft, Arranf! I hope we meet all your gaming needs. You certainly type like a literate man, and I commend you on that (Literacy and intelligence are scarce on the internet :P) and wish you the best in your writing career.

Welcome to Ghoztcraft!

You're right on the literacy and intelligence comment. x)

Arranf: What does your name mean?

Welcome to Ghoztcraft!

I knew you meant the introduction template right off the bat. :P

This introduction post being (I'm assuming) your very first post here already kept me reading, so I'm very to excited to see what input and ideas you have to contribute here at Ghoztcraft.

Hope to see you stick around.

Welcome to Ghoztcraft, Arranf! I hope we meet all your gaming needs. You certainly type like a literate man, and I commend you on that (Literacy and intelligence are scarce on the internet :P) and wish you the best in your writing career.

Welcome to Ghoztcraft!

You're right on the literacy and intelligence comment. x)

Arranf: What does your name mean?

It's a name that goes way back to when I first started the using the internet at the age of 6 or 7.

It's just my first name Arran and my first initial of my second name, nothing particularly exciting!

It's quite unique due to the spelling of my first name so anyone you see as Arranf is likely to be me.

Welcome to Ghoztcraft!

I knew you meant the introduction template right off the bat. :P

This introduction post being (I'm assuming) your very first post here already kept me reading, so I'm very to excited to see what input and ideas you have to contribute here at Ghoztcraft.

Hope to see you stick around.

Thanks! I hope to contribute something back to this place despite the majority of you guys being in a vastly different timezone to my own!

People are on at all kinds of times around here lol

People are watching

Sounds ominous ...