Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Website Logo Request

I realise it's a little inappropriate for me to have a request as my second post here but what the hell.

I'm looking for a logo for my website for use on my website (www.co-opreviews.com).

The logo will also be used on a associated twitter accounts, as a favicon and probably more so it needs to be a scalable, so a vector image is preferred.

For the colour scheme I'm looking for something that can be modified easily if required but for use on the website it should be white/grey.

You have a quite a lot of freedom with the logo design but it needs to be along the theme of 'Co-Operative Gaming'. Ideas I've had in my brain for a while include two controllers, a unity handshake, anything that symbolises togetherness such as circles. It really is quite open to interpretation but if you don't like thinking of ideas, the two controller idea should work (either attatched to a console or without a console)

I appreciate this a lot of work, I'd know I've tried myself but if anyone is up for a challenge this is most certainly it. I'll find some way for you to be credited for it's use, most-likely in the footer of the website.

TL;DR

Color Scheme: White/Grey but in such a way the colours can be modified if required

Size: Vector or high quality square (600x600+ min) bitmap

Text: None

Extra: Ideas for the logo include: Unity, Circles, Two Controllers

Logo must convey co-operativeness

Looking at the website will give you a better feel of what I'm looking for: www.co-opreviews.com

Edited by Arranf

At least its in the right section considering it is a bit of work. not many of the people here could fill the request other me and a hand full of other people. You might think about out sourcing it to a real grfx designer. As of witch would require more then just credit, money would have to take its place i can easily do what you requested. But as such services of time coast money moral of said story don't be cheap pay for good product.

I understand that it's a lot of work and I also understand that for anyone doing this it'd be more out of charity than anything else.

Pretty much everything on the website is down to hard work on my behalf more than cash being burnt, but when it comes to graphic design I've reached my limit. If I had money to burn I'd be happy to pay, but as I don't I figured I'd drop a request here.

Question: Where on your website are you planning to place the logo?

Where the image says 'Co-OpReviews.net' I'm planning to integrate it with that, most likely just above it on the left side.

Edited by Arranf