Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Fan Tags 2011

Since Bounder mentioned them, I felt like making some for myself. You're welcome to use them if you so desire. I'll add more to this post as I create them. Now that I've been gaining experience with the entire CS5 suite, making these things is a piece of cake. idea.png

P.S. If you want me to make you a custom Fan Tag, request for it here. You supply the source material (At least 30 seconds of video or other media) and I'll give you a tag. Delay between when you request and when the finished product is posted may vary as I'm fairly busy with many things. Check back often for updates!

Razer-Tag.gifLancer-Tag.gifTron_Rings-Tag.gifStarcraft-Kerrigan-Tag.gifGymkhana3-Tag.gifXGhozt-Tag.gifFantasy_Factory1-Tag.gifFantasy_Factory2-Tag.gifMinecraft-Tag.gifFast_5-Tag.gifCripp-Tag.gifBattleLA-Tag.gifLMFAO-PRA.gifKanye%20West%20-%20Good%20Morning.gifKanye%20West%20-%20Stronger.gifDeliver%20Hope.gif

You should make user fan tags. :D

I want some for users here and then after it shows the username it flashes the word "Ghoztcraft"! pinch.gif

These are awesome. Could you make some more SC2 ones? If you could make one using footage from the Kerrigan vs Zeratul battle that would be epic. :D

I want an epic thingy.... Can i has an epic thingy?

No themes were given, so I've begun making some Fan Tags.

XGhozt-Tag.gif

I don't think we need something as negative as a hater tag. But these are more or less fan tags. Use them if they appeal to you.

I want one still :( make mine cool

No themes? You guys just want something animooted and that's it? :s

Lol all of them are awesome. I agree with what XGhozt said;; usertags.

No themes? You guys just want something animooted and that's it? :s

Make one with scenes from SC2 trailers in general (Zeratul vs Kerrigan, Banshee attack on Char, BC invasion, etc) then flash to a GhoztMan logo/title. :D

I've just made another fan tag for Fast 5!

Make mine with a Dragon or some shit. :D I dont care I just want a kick ass fan tag.

Can you make me one with the Tron tag, except just cut it out to the very beginning, to the scene where the disk is flying in mid-air in slow motion to where it hits the guy and he shatters?

And then can you end it with JoshJayK with any effect to make it blend in with the tron theme? :D <3

I'll see what I can do with that this weekend.

Alright its 10:00 pm! and i dont see my fan tag boooo :(

Tag posted: Cripp-Tag.gif

Its so beautiful! I must post this to all my friends :) lol.

Thanks Viper! You rock!

Only problem is... who's a cripp fan? :P

I want one with some shuffling from this video

and of corse Xthar fan <3

Haha, Xthar, yours will be fun. I have the HD version of that music video too. :]