Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

The end of facebook?

PALO ALTO, CA –Mark Zuckerberg announced that Facebook will be shut down in March. Managing the site has become too stressful.

“Facebook has gotten out of control,” said Zuckerberg in a press conference outside his Palo Alto office, “and the stress of managing this company has ruined my life. I need to put an end to all the madness.”

Zuckerberg went on to explain that starting March 15th, users will no longer be able to access their Facebook accounts.

Source: Weekly World News

What does the GC community think?

Is it just BS by the "Weekly world news" website to try and gain traffic?

If anyone believes that, they should be shot in the face. People need to realize that Facebook took in almost 2 billion dollars in revenue last year.

Yeah, sounds like bullshit to me. Either way, Ima post it on my wall and watch everyone freak out. lol

Have you guys even seen the main page of that site...? lol

The two headlines on the main page made me lol.

MIKE TYSON PIGEON FETISH

MILEY CYRUS TO DO PLAYBOY

Sad thing is the second one is prolly true.

We didn't get the memo about shutting down, so we'll keep working away like always. We aren't going anywhere; we're just getting started.

--

Pwnt.

We didn't get the memo about shutting down, so we'll keep working away like always. We aren't going anywhere; we're just getting started.

Lol. Settled?

--From Ghoztman and yours truly.

Really? Like really, in the first place?

This is coming from the site that recently stated seeing Michael Jackson on the moon.

LOL honestly?

I just saw someone else post it on facebook, and I had never heard of the site before so I didn't know about it's past. . . news.

--

Pwnt.

Lol. Settled?

--From Ghoztman and yours truly.

Stealer of posts, your pants shall combust!

I know, but you merged my post into your post therefore decreasing my postcount. That's all that matters about forums, right?trollface_emote.png

I know, but you merged my post into your post therefore decreasing my postcount. That's all that matters about forums, right?trollface_emote.png

Noob.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh hi just boosting my post count in a casual fashion. That's all that matters about forums rite?

• Downvote 1

Oh hi just boosting my post count in a casual fashion. That's all that matters about forums rite?

This guy gets it. :o

iv always reffered gloopie to jiggie everytime i see his name for some reason.

OMFG gloopie's new avatar is amazing. Way better than the Ditto.

Ha Ditto=the shit though. Also I heard this an immediately said bs. for those who live on facebook probably cried, made a facebook page about it, or shot themselves

Ha Ditto=the shit though. Also I heard this an immediately said bs. for those who live on facebook probably cried, made a facebook page about it, or shot themselves