Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

StarCraft 2 Replays

The purpose of this thread is to share any awesome replays from StarCraft 2. They can be from a ladder game, a custom game, or even from singe player.

I suggest using this website to upload your replays, or you can just upload it with the post, as the files are pretty small. Include a small description (eg Type: Melee, League: Diamond, Matchup: Protoss vs Terran, Matchup: 1v1) and any information you'd like to include with it.

Good luck, have fun!

----

GHOZTMAN'S TOURNAMENT AND LADDER GAMES:

CraftCup Weekly Tournament Game 1 Melee, 1v1. My opponent was a 2300 Diamond Terran.

CraftCup Weekly Tournament Game 2 Melee, 1v1. My opponent was a 2800 Masters Terran.

CraftCup Weekly Tournament Game 3 Melee, 1v1. My opponent was a 2500 Masters Protoss.

CraftCup Weekly Tournament Game 4 Melee, 1v1. My opponent was a 1800 Masters Zerg.

PvZ Ladder Melee, 1v1. My opponent was a 2900 Diamond Zerg. The Great Wall of Photon is formed.

PvZ Ladder Melee, 1v1. My opponent was a 2700 Diamond Zerg. I deny him expansions as I build up a massive ball.

----

GHOZTMAN'S TEAM GAMES:

Gloopie and Me Melee, 2v2. We utilize

Thyrax and Me Melee, 2v2. Extremely long game.

Thyrax and Me Melee, 2v2. Played in the Z33K 2v2 competition.

Gloopie and Me Melee, 4v4. Surprisingly epic.

----

GHOZTMAN'S LOLWORTHY FFA GAMES:

ZERG FFA Melee, FFA. BANELING LAND MINES rofl

TERRAN FFA Melee, FFA. NUKES, NUKES, AND MORE NUKES!

neato spedo