Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Firefox 4 Released!

I'm surprised people still used Firefox i figured it went away with Instant Messaging and MySpace. O well IE 9/10 is my standard now, IE8 at work. Firefox is aproved for use but barely fuctions with the applications the researchers use.

So Firefox is finaly up to par with all the other browsers. Took them long enough, can't say i know anyone that still uses Firefox.

So Firefox is finaly up to par with all the other browsers. Took them long enough, can't say i know anyone that still uses Firefox.

No I'm not, Firefox is the last browser to reach current standards. It's market share has droped significantly as chrome has taken the market. Frankly i don't even consider installing it anymore to test websites I'm building :\

I only test IE9, Chrome 12, Safari 5, and sometimes Opera (Thats what my phone user's as a browser).

No I'm not, Firefox is the last browser to reach current standards. It's market share has droped significantly as chrome has taken the market. Frankly i don't even consider installing it anymore to test websites I'm building :\

I only test IE9, Chrome 12, Safari 5, and sometimes Opera (Thats what my phone user's as a browser).

I'm surprised people still used Firefox i figured it went away with Instant Messaging and MySpace. O well IE 9/10 is my standard now, IE8 at work. Firefox is aproved for use but barely fuctions with the applications the researchers use.

Needs more double post.

Most of the time I use firefox. But gosh damn does it really matter what you use? As long as it loads up the pages you browse and you like it.

Ya i'm not sure whats up with the double posting. I wish XGhozt would update his skin to remove old IE tweaks. There killing IE9, these pages load so slow I've started using IP.Board.

And IE 9 barely functions with this site =3

Well thats cuase XGhozt made tweaks to this site to work with IE, unless these are removed I get Double Posts :)

Don't bother guys, I've been trying to convert him for years.

That's a great picture. It is so cool..

I'm not sure if other browsers have this feature but with google chrome there is an option that allows the browser to analyze your history and browsing habits. Then what it does is predict what URL you are going to type and loads it for you as you type.

But it isn't never crosses the line, for example if the only website you ever visited yet that starts with a y is youtube then at the instant of hitting the y key it will load the webpage but if you type "g" and you visit Ghoztcraft and google equally or enough it will wait for the second letter etc..

I've noticed with google chrome I have faster browsing to the point that I load the whole page with chrome before I can even type it i firefox or ie. But to be honest I don't even know if those other browsers offer the same thing or not :S

It's the Chrome "Instant" feature that allows this. You have to manually enable it, but when you do, typing in a website URL will make chrome load that URL's page. Even if you haven't finished typing it in, you'll see the page load.

I think I would find that more annoying than helpful...but I haven't actually tried it before.

I agree with whoever said "does it even matter?". But I do hate safari with a passion.

@speed - that was me.

@Ghozt - I actually like the first one, that is a very cool feature.

IE9 has this by default, it just needs to be turned on ...

IE9 has this by default, it just needs to be turned on ...

IE 9 Also makes you double post ;)

Oh snap ruler called it out :o

But we all knew that already. :/

We need to have an intervention. We need him to know how this affects us. not just him.

He knows about it. He just does not care. Very inconsiderate if you ask me. >:/

It hurts us MastricX can't you see that :(

I lol'ed

Wonder if i can quadruple post?

Edit :

Now thats odd, i clicked the button 4 times and it made my standard double post, but then the next 3 clicks appended to this post o.o