Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Diablo 3 Beta Announced

. . .meaning that we're aiming to launch the Diablo III beta between July 1st and September 30th. Keep in mind that it's our current goal, and of course that can change as development continues.

Are you guys excited for it? I sure am. Having seen gameplay at BlizzCon last year I can't wait for this release. If I recall correctly, because I went to the last BlizzCon I have a pretty good chance of getting a Beta key. :D

Source

Woah, I thought it would take a lot longer. I remember SC2 took a dozen years to come out (well, 2 or something).

Starcraft only gets ripped off like that.... I am pretty excited for it... I personally never beat the first 2 that were out. But I do love the diablo games.

I can't wait to have a huge LAN party when this comes out. :sweat:

Woah, I thought it would take a lot longer. I remember SC2 took a dozen years to come out (well, 2 or something).

Well they didn't start working on SC2 for real until about 06/07 because they had been working mostly on WoW stuff.

I can't wait to have a huge LAN party when this comes out. :sweat:

This is hoping they even have LAN... o.0

Seeing SC2, I'm kind of worried.

I'm excited. The way Diablo plays makes you keep playing in hopes of better gear and leveling. I just hope they bring diablo back -.-