Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

WTF BLIZZARD

Today I decide I was going to install Diablo 2 and play it. I log on to battle.net's website and I get "No License Found". At first I thought this must be a fucking glitch. thing is I seem to be one in few to have this problem. I couldn't find away to fix it. So I added the D2 expansion CD-Key so I could download it later. Nope it says the mother fucking CD-Key is already used. I tried all my other games too.

If you guys know whats wrong that would be great but otherwise I hate blizzard

This is why I entered my keys as soon as I found out they were creating the new battle.net system. You may have to contact them if you haven't shared your keys with anyone else.

I did as well I had every game except warcraft. and I've shared my account with Ghoztman but I'm not sure how this outcome happened.

I logged into your account to check and Diablo 2 is there and ready to download. :o Might've been a temporary glitch. If it still happens for you, you can use my account; it has D2 and SC1 on it as well. PM me for details.

post-2481-0-75447100-1305936649_thumb.jpg

It's fine I played on my friends comp. everything is still over priced :P

AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW IT WORKS AGAIN... >_> Blizzard and I Have a love hate relationship

Talking about "WTF" Blizzard I actually have a few complaints myself. Not about diablo but still complaints.

One) Alright so as most of you know I play Wow. Now I have payed for faction changes and server transfers to raid and blah blah. Well during my Faction changes. My quest line was messed up in Out lands area. MY favorite place to quest bar none and I put it in a ticket about it screwed up and they told me "you have to just watch the hot fixes for this to be fixed or fly all the way out to the area just to check if the quest was fixed..." Wtf is that shit.

2.) I heard that they are adding a dungeon system where you can random in dungeons with your real id friends BUT ITS GOING TO BE AN ADDITIONAL MONTHLY COST for this cool feature...

Sorry I couldnt help you on your issue but those are my complaints about blizzard.

I gotta admit that feature is kinda cool but the fact you will have to pay to get it seems ridiculous. Thing is the amount of profit they get from WoW was so overwhelming they delayed or canceled other games they were working on. That's why I think it's ridiculous for blizzard to charge those sort of things on WoW.

but I guess when your a company that has released countless legendary games from RTS to RPGs they can do whatever the fuck they want.

We are but sheep to them T_T

It seems like blizzard doesn't really care about helping people at the moment.... To be honest I think the dump truck's full of money is getting to their head.... o.o

Blizzard is definitely a company that has gotten so much success with WoW and now SC2 I think their main concern is creating more profit. I would of liked to keep track of their stock to be honest. I wonder how much WoW affected it