Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

kinda funny story but i need some help

Hey guys need some help its kinda funny story (not sure if i should post it here but im not longer vip so i cant post it there)

i have a homemade stash of "videos" i have made with ex girl friends and random chicks i have brought home. I was using a program called encryptonclick to encrypt them and everything was good until i got a new gf. You see i used the same password for logging into windows and one day i told the gf the log on password with out thinking when i realized what i had done paranoia overwhelmed me and i quickly changed the password on all my home made "videos" the problem is i use a wireless keyboard and the battery's were low and it didnt enter the password i typed.

i have tried all the combinations of the password i can think of but i can't get it right including buttons i might have accidentally pressed dim wondering if some one here could help me out i need a automated program that can try any combination of the password or a brute-force program that will work with encrypt on click files.

i have tried googleing for one but i cant find one anywhere i have tried other brute-force programs but none are compatible with encryptonclick files.

willing to pay through paypal or send a copy of one the unencrypted homemade "videos" once the job is completed.

• Like 1

I'd probly need to see all the files to test the encrption aglorithum, or something like that :)

• Like 1

LOLOL. Um. Good luck? You probably haven't tried EVERY single combination...

You might be legitimately out of luck o.o

im willing to upload one of the encrypted photos for testing the password should have been G@ngers! or G@ng3rs! but i might have typed G@angers! or G@ang3rs!

cause the battery was low it might not have done the shift or i might have hit a different key i have tried all the combinations i can think of anyone up for the challenge?

My guess, is because of the low battery power, it may have not finished encrypting your file. Especially if it was a large file.

In the original post i believe he said his keyboard was battery powered not his computer... o.o

Well shit... upload it i guess.... ill take a shot at a manual brute force

In the original post i believe he said his keyboard was battery powered not his computer... o.o

Well shit... upload it i guess.... ill take a shot at a manual brute force

yeah it was my keyboard's battery i have a wireless keyboard and mouse the one im uploading for testing is just a video sent to me by a chick i know on her phone

post the password if u get it please

sam.3gp.zip

Edited by Q2BPWN3D

how did everyone go? anyone get it ?