Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Heart of the Swarm Teaser

Blizzard’s latest teaser trailer of Starcraft 2’s next campaign, Heart of the Swarm, has been posted. It gives us a small taste of what we can expect to see in Kerrigan’s side of the story.

[video=youtube;PRsFxfOEZa0]

I'm excited. Are you?

Thanks for posting Ghoztman you saved me 5 minutes of my life. From what I can tell it looks like Emperor Mingks or w/e his name is wants kerrigan dead. She does something to turn back to her zerg form. and Jim never got the chance to tap that... yet again for about the 18th time in a row.

also

I am very excited for the Heart of the swarm to come out. It will give me something to do because I been quite bored lately. Only thing is I sometimes do not like watching the teaser trailers for the games blizzard makes because sometimes it just gives WAY to much info in there teaser. IMO.

Release date will be like 2025 though...

So ghoztman who's buying HoTs you or me =þ?

So ghoztman who's buying HoTs you or me =þ?

I'll buy it. Probably gonna go to the midnight release. :D

Ha alright I guess we have a while anyway

Yup, estimated 2012 release. Hopefully they'll keep their word this time. :P *cough* 2008 release date of SC2 *cough*

Maybe bye then they'll have SC ghost out...