Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Hello

What have you guys been up to? I've been doing the same old shit, minus coming here haha. I'm still playing video games and going to college, and working. Also, I'm pumped for Diablo III. That may be the next time you'll see me around these parts. Just thought I'd check in :P

Is it who I think it is!?!?? How you doing man long time no see!!! Hows life dude!?

I think we're all pretty much following your lifestyle.

What ever happened to the likes of DragoonerZerg & ProMasser(dew)? Are they still around on GT?

haven't been around. and welcome back

What ever happened to the likes of DragoonerZerg & ProMasser(dew)? Are they still around on GT?

One of them was "too smart for us" the other was to dumb to come back and load the browser ;). *giggles*

FaH was banned from every single major hacking website for unspeakable reasons (lololol). Gooner, I have no clue. :P

Sorry, but I have to post these..

ProMasser.jpg

ProMasser2.png

Shit man it's been about two years now? I still laugh at these..

I thought it's been longer than that...

LOL. Nice of you to come visit again. :P

Would just like to state that I am still pumped for Diablo III. I probably won't be buying it until after July though; going on vacation in the middle of July and then I'll save some monetary units to spend on the world wide web to build my own computer.