Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Terraria Server

woooot@ghozt :D

just curious, am i the only one who is unable to connect to the server?

I Try to connect but it says it "Found Server" but wont finish connecting.

any suggestions/solutions?

Sorry about the downtime guys! The server is back online as of 10 minutes ago.

Also, I'm not sure what's causing all the tombstones to get placed everywhere.. looking into that.

ghozt, the server seems to have a problem with the commands if i placed a dirt when not issue any commands it will create a maze and whats with the water inside gryfinddor?

p.s. i did not put the water and stuffs there

Guest bigodicko

Wow the server is full :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o T.H.I.S S.E.R.V.E.R O.W.N.Z :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

Guest Q

I'm Quote, nice to meet you !

Ha! I replied! Moooo!

Guest kyle

hey ghozt its me pirate i was banned while i was mining some meteorite and i was curious as to why i was banned so if u could get back to me that would be great thank you.

umm ghozt you better back the map up.. i dont know who but me and the others are trying to fix some stuffs.

umm ghozt you better back the map up.. i dont know who but me and the others are trying to fix some stuffs.

The server is setup to auto-increment backups every 30 minutes.

I can restore any version from the last 5 days that we need. :)

Yeah, it's nice having all those back-ups. Were really still trying to figure out if well be able to use the World Guard system instead the global command to keep everyone from constructing and destructing. If we do get the World Guard system working, well have certain spots where players can dig and build as they so choose. Right now we have an experimental village, where players can choose plots to build their houses.

guys you forgot to disable explosives. i just disabled it, thor's new home is griefed tho

Yeah, that sucks. Thanks for repairing it tho!

This server is almost full every time i want to join. :grin:

For all mods that are wandering the ids for item and npc, its on the terraria wiki

Guest Guest

man i cant WAIT for monday! only 4 days then y probation ends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOBODY KNOWS HOW HAPPY I WILL BE COME MONDAY!!!!

Acid Rain.

P.S I HOPE I NEVER HAVE TO BAN SOMEONE OR GET BANNED FROM THIS PLACE!!! ITS THE COOLEST SERVER AND THE PERFECT ONE FOR ME! thanks whoever made this!!!!!

bye!

alrighty i can get back on now xD dont know why it was acting crazy. btw, my name was changed i guesss soo its not O`really instead of Orly..

EDIT: i fixed my name. idk what happened.

Edited by Orlyy

okay, i was just banned from a dude named Lord Biscut III, who i KNOW is a new "moderator."

the fact that i was banned in a matter of seconds after rejoining from being kicked, so i can explain myself,

i easly found it that making random people mods should be taking slightly more seriously.

a good trust worthy and attentive moderator should find out first who or what is going on

before actions are taken. in the event that its a griefer, that understandable(quick ban).

but the fact that i was kicked for "hacking" then banned when i rejoined made me tick.

to clear things up, im currently banned because of a "moderator" who should try alittle more figure things out before

jumping the gun.

ip:99.70.112.171

p.s. maybe we should make something clear with new mods.

Sorry Orlyy. I will speak with Lord Biscuit III and you have been unbanned. ;-)

thank you ivrae(: i appreciate it very very much!

We're on a new dedicated server! Hopefully 24/7 uptime now.

uhhh guys...we have a problem...we can build stuff and destroy. theres two big holes in hogwarts in the right wing by the greenhouse steps and in thors classroom.

i think you guys should check this out immediately!!!

I restored a backup! Thanks for getting on that Orlyy, much appreciated. :)

It shouldn't crash anymore, if it does it's now configured to auto restart the server when it fails!

... it just crashed on me :\

UPDATE: The server is totally griefed! You need to reset it to a backup where Hogwarts is actually ALIVE, a.s.a.p.!

And disable all explosions..

Edited by Thor

no problem. just lookin out for my server(:

btw, ive been on more recently so my promotion would be appreciated, as i have yet to rearrange my classroom

as well as make sure my chest within hogwarts is protected since all my ingredients have been stolen for the 4th time -.-

p.s. HI THOR! :D

My chest stuff was stolen as well. I had to re-lock them. I'm not sure why.. try re-locking them, see if that works.