Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Terraria Server

Well, since we're mods, we can respawn the items again... why cry over stolen items?

It seems that the server has been properly backed up... but I can't login. I do hope these are just the set-up problems...

ps, HI ORLYY~!

agreed. im assuming that the change from hosting the server to having a provider host it may of caused to weird issues, such as the building issue i noticed.

im sure in a couple of days everything will be properly set.

uhm....just sayin, theres some big problems with the map. some of the walls on hogwarts are missing and the glass is missing from the greenhouse aswell as some of the places throught hogwarts. building seems to be disabled all together, but theres still griefing, or something going on.

thought id just let yall know.

A late thanks to you. :)

Guest Enzo

how do you exactly join the terraria server... :(( im a first timer and i cant go into ANY SERVERS in hamachi...

help me step by step and also the codes... ips etc

Guest Enzo

how do you exactly join the terraria server... :(( im a first timer and i cant go into ANY SERVERS in hamachi...

help me step by step and also the codes... ips etc

its always This Server does not exist

This isn't a VPN server you don't need hamachi, just enter the server in to Terraria.

Some hacker just banned me and probably thor (the moderator) hes name is martek i think and thor couldnr even kick him or ban him... please unban me (and unban thor if hes banned) and kickban martek the hacker

uum idk who did this but.... thors second tower (which used for the knigths guild) is... gone 0_0

sorry for spamming like that.. but masterk is still online!!

Well now, I've logged in again, and I'd like to bring three things to your attention:

1: I am not a mod anymore. I don't know if this is the hackers' doing or whether I got demoted, however I do require clarity and perhaps a repromotion.

2: My guild tower seems to have vanished into thin air, so I'd appreciate it if the map got restored to where it was complete

3: The two things above don't really matter to me right now, because tomorrow at 5AM I'll be leaving for France and Switzerland for three weeks. See ya~!

Guest Niels1189

I got banned for no reason to can you unban me plz.

(Thor was on when I got banned) and i did nothing wrong but I didn't look at the chat so ask him if I did anything wrong or unban me. Ip: 83.86.163.166

My ing is niels1189 to

3: The two things above don't really matter to me right now, because tomorrow at 5AM I'll be leaving for France and Switzerland for three weeks. See ya~!

Cya Thor, have fun! I'm not sure why you're not mod anymore..

I'm feeling cool.

Ivrae and Ghozt are on, right?

Terraria, Y U NO find server?

Guest Niels1189

Why did I get banned/ did I get unbanned already?

Well now I'll be leaving for my bed.

Have fun, take care, build the guild, and most importantly: PROMOTE ME AGAIN xD

See ya~!

• Like 1

thats alright thor, im still not promoted. lol.

well have fun. cya broski!

hopefully i run into some peeps on teh server!

lol

Guest Magister

Im magister a LT in the knights guild, uh where did the base go D:

Guest Magister

I built a place for the knights guild, if u keep walking toward the right, its right before the dungeon.

:biggrin:

Guest Magister

Oh since i cant write on signs, its the big golden building

Updated world map:

2011-07-11_0039_thumb.png

Haha Xghost! I only joined this website for the terraria network! I love your server dude, it's insane, people always know my name there :) and it's so friendly! I actually live on that server, keep up the good work! :P

Guest BJ

Hi guys,

I have a illegal version of Terraria, just to try it if its a nice game. I'll buy it if I like it!

But i have a question: can i join this server with an illegal version of Terraria or will I get banned or something??

BJ