Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Terraria Server

WOOT finally a place where i can game with the Ghoztcraft community =D

Looks like it's turned into Hogwarts.. I will post up screenshot later. :sweat:

Here's a map!

hogwarts.png

having issues connecting to the server...

Server's back up.

ok i got banned for no reason so how i get unbanned?

maybe it was cuz i used dynamite on a meteorite?.... but my IP is: 5.7.182.4

hello, im new to your guys server and i was playing with a few people and what not and i was in the middle of digging into a dungeon and i got banned for using explosives...

idk if this is a glitch of some sort, i did have 3 dynamite on me but not in my hands, since i was digging.

i absolutly love the server no doubt, and would for sure like to play on it some more(:

as of the time being im banned i guess

is it possible i could get unbanned?

thanks you! (:

theres a problem serious 1.

since uve fixed the registrations... people are starting 2 grief and ALOT. uve got 2 do something

another problem. i shot zombiees with phoenix blaster and it banned me by saying im using explosives...

Thanks for posting the pics! I've been meaning to get a few screenshots myself.

Ravenclaw for the win! <3

Ivrae

Updated the command list, we're on version 1.0.5 now! Also a more strict configuration for the server.

so since id be love to be apart of this server and the Ghoztcraft community, id like to know if i can get permission to build.

i want to be able to do my part in applying myself to the server and the people in it and help and direct people when needed.

my goal in asking this is to be able to help build the server(buildings, houses, ect.) and to provide help where its due and

make sure that when any grieving of any sort happens that its report and fixed as soon as possible.

i am able to dedicate myself to the server and will be active as its summer.

no i wont spend every minute on my computer of course, but will certainly be active.

it is completely understandable if im unable to be granted with permission because of any reason.

i appreciate anything that comes my way

Thank You.

-Orlyy

Updated map!

chogwarts_thumb.png

I got banned :(

Did you learn your lesson? ;)

• Like 1

Well he flooded hogwarts!

I agree ;)

i find this incredibly entertaining, this game has pulled in traffic to the site xD. wonder how many of them have looked at the rest of the site.

wondering why Ghoztcraft has hogwarts on terraria XD. interesting way to go about it. hey ghozt have you ever thought about multiple worlds? you can do it if u use a different port for each world hosted.

Edited by MANight

i find this incredibly entertaining, this game has pulled in traffic to the site xD. wonder how many of them have looked at the rest of the site.

wondering why Ghoztcraft has hogwarts on terraria XD. interesting way to go about it. hey ghozt have you ever thought about multiple worlds? you can do it if u use a different port for each world hosted.

I'm actually running this server from my home computer/network. I have an i7 system with a dedicated ip/network line so it runs very well. I have multiple terraria servers running now, but they're setup for my RL friends. I need to buy some more ram in order to properly handle multiple public servers.

It wasn't my choice to build Hogwarts, Ivrae and Xena built it like that, hah! Some people are mods now too, helping build it too.

its deffinatly overall an awesome server no doubt. no lag, crazy awesome builds.

what could use some work though is..er...the uhm...well nothing!

hahaha

i hope help will impact the server(:

Created official Terraria section in the forums.

I saw tombstones all over the server. It happened when a guy name Guide died. Is it just me?