Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

VALVE, YOU DID WHAT?

Old news is old.

I posted it a couple hours after it happened, you goob. Just because you read it today doesn't mean it's old. lol viper

The funny part about this though is everyone already bought TF2 and the people who care about the Uber Update already have the game.. Valve is a good troll

It's old because I saw it posted by Valve last night. And then since it wasn't approved until today, it's now old.

The world does indeed around your experiences, sorry I forgot :)

Also it was approved yesterday, but you are probably in a different time zone o_o

But this is besides the point, whether or not you have already know about it doesn't mean others don't. Does anyone happent o know why they did this? Did they have any reason besides being generous?

Valve has lots of love to spread around apparently. We can all bask in it's generosity.

This is to keep people interested and to get new people playing. Think of it this way, a 30 second demo or a demo is good, gets people hooked but not everyone. Give people a free full game and use there services, that is a life time sub.