Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Job Applications thread (Don't use this)

Guest chedgehog

my username:chedgehog

position:history of magic teacher

why?:because i am i hard working, responsible, loyal person capible of being a proffeser. i am inteligant , and can stand up infront of crouds!

• Like 1

Guest Jiro

My name is Jiro

I would like to apply for: Hufflepuff prefect.

I'm online almost every single day and I follow the rules.

I also like the Hogwarts castle.

Thank you,

Jiro

Name: Goku

Position: Hufflepuff Prefect

Reason: 3 simple reasons 1) i love harry potter. 2) this is my favorite server on terraria, no competition. 3) Friendly, enojy playing with other rpers, and dont like griefers.

Character name: Ska

Position: Head boy

Reason: I would like to be the Head boy of Raven Claw because I really enjoy being on this server and maintaining the peace and helping out students who need to have their questions answered. I also would like to be the Head Boy of Raven Claw because I would like to gain more responsibility. Raven Claw also is missing a Head Boy and I would be more than willing to fill that position.

Guest TheTerrorBunny

Character Name: TheTerrorBunny

Character Position: History of magic Prof.

Reason: The reason is because i have always benn wanting to be a wizard and i feel like this is the closest thing to being a qizard, i also have some experience on terraria, and i know the most things about harry potter

Regards

TTB

Character Name: Luna

Character Position: Griffendor Perfect

Reason: I've been on the server for a while, and i want a position. I would be glad to help people out, with waiting for sorting, talking about HP, and just being friendly. I'm on the server quite a lot, and would be thrilled to be prefect. I would listen to Xena and other Prof. and House Heads. I would restock chests when needed. Help players out whenever they need it

I hope you do put me into large consideration.

Thank you for your Time:

Luna

You guys should also add small groups for people who are good with spells, magic, potions, etc

That would make it more fun

Guest Sirpwnsamin

Post here if you want to apply for a job on the Terraria server.

Please post with the following information:

Character Name:

Character Position:

Reason:

Current Moderators:

Headmaster: XGhozt

Head of Ravenclaw: Ivrae

Head of Gryffindor: Xena

Head of Slytherine: Sinister

Head of Hufflepuff: Aloani

Potions Professor: Orlyy.*

History Professor:

Transfiguration Professor: William8899

Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor: Thor

Herbology Professor: Gigiben

Divination Professor:

Groundskeeper:

Each house shall have a set off assistants with special privileges but not full moderator privileges.

House of Gryffindor

Head Boy/Girl:

Prefect:

Prefect:

House of Hufflepuff

Head Boy: <3

Prefect:

Prefect:

House of Ravenclaw

Head Boy/Girl:

Prefect: Lord Biscuit III

Prefect: Ska

House of Slytherine

Head Boy/Girl:

Prefect:

Prefect:

All users posting as Guests.

You would have a better chance of getting a job on the server if you joined, and became an active member of Ghoztcraft.

(Just thought I would let everybody in on that little secret)

- Ruler_of_war

Guest Smurf

i want to be groundskeeper

pls

My Characters name is: Sirpwnsamin

The job I think would be awesome to have is one of the two Gryffindor Prefects

My Reason is that I know lots of ways to set-up traps, even with TMod Spawn Protection, I have some good weapons, and I really like this server, I mean it is SUPER cool, and whoever built the Hogwarts Castle has AWESOME building skills, and I think that it would be really cool to be part of this server.

Name: Niels1189

Job: head,perfect slytherin

Reason: i have read every single Harry potter book 2x in English and 1.5 in Dutch (reading now). I know every single spell and I own all magic wands and magic stuff in terraria. If Harry potter would be real I would be but in slytherin because I AM EVIL XD. I am online almost everyday so you can contact me ingame BUT I wont be online from next Sunday for about 3 weeks.

Idk if someone took the head already but it doesn't show on the forum that's why I also apply for perfect

Nemba

Hufflepuff Prefect

Aloani's Request. Oh and i have a tendancy to follow orders and rules.

Nemba

Hufflepuff Prefect

Aloani's Request. Oh and i have a tendancy to follow orders and rules.

if you any admin gets to see this make him prefect i already approve

Guest AznWaffle

I would like to become a mod to prevent user from grieving, hacking, and to help out new players that would like to learn about terraria. Overall I don't no how to explain.

Character Name: Rilath

Character Position: Divination Teacher, or, failing that, *shudder* History of Magic.

Reason: I am a big fan of the HP series, having read it start to finish, and having seen all the films too. I like the idea of a Hogwarts Roleplay, and have seen the castle, which looks excellent. I'd like to pass on my "magical" knowledge, and to be quite honest, I like RP, and haven't found a good server.

I would like to become a mod to prevent user from grieving, hacking, and to help out new players that would like to learn about terraria. Overall I don't no how to explain.

no offence but it seems you dont have the skills we are looking for. and there are 5 problem that you have and i will state them below

1 you didnt even bother to make an account on the forum

2 you didnt use the right format.

3 you dont even know the job you are applying for

4 you havent even been sorted

5 you have to be a student to apply for a job

Love,

Aloani :angry:

Guest MegaGamer

Character Name: MegaGamer

Character Position: I would like to apply to be one of the prefects but i am open to any other job you may wish to give me

Reason: I do not grief i have been playing terraria for a long time i got it on the day it came out i have a lot of more advanced stuff and i do not quit servers if i have a responsibility, i have owned several shops and hotels on other servers befor eand therefor i know how to use the interface and i know a lot about terraria i have a reference you can find him on this server

IP 87.253.121.162

password 123

Ask either zongo or jake once in that server and that is why i think i should get one of the jobs

Thank you for taking the time to read this

Character Name: Serkalo

Character Position: Divination Professor

Reason: I would like to apply to be the professor of Divination. I already applied for prefect/ head boy of Slytherin and if I don't get this I would like to still be considered for Prefect/ Headboy, but anyway, My reason for applying for this position is I play quite a bit already so I would have no problems being on the server for the minimum amount of time (and then some) wand I would like to be able to help people more than I can now and more so than I could as a prefect if you'll have me. I'm fairly resourceful and I could do well teaching a class about divination. I was checking my tea leaves earlier and that's why I decided applying might be a good idea at this point in time ;D. This server is one of the best servers I have found I would like to continue to support it and be a bigger part of it.

Edited by Serkalo

do not see the one i uploaded before so again:

Character name: MCMo

Position: Ravenclaw Prefect

Reason: I Really like Ravenclaw house, and am a Mid-High Level terraria player. i know a lot about he game and do not mind helping noobs, even the ones who ramble random questions. I was attempting to become vip and I'm going to try again soon. with item spawning capabilities, I would not mind undoing vandalism. I am a responsible player, very careful with the chests and such, and i can keep most items safe. That all i've got, so bye.

Edited by MCMo

I would like to apply for Groundskeeper! I would like to be able to help students, ect, but also be able to attend regular events in the castle.

Character Name: Balten

Info: An Albino, trying to figure out what else.

Why Groundskeeper?: Because I think that I would be more help outside than inside the castle.

Why this server?: Because its AMAZING!!! And the admin is awsome but serious when needed to be.

My Name: EdgeOrton1011

Current Job: Gryffindor Prefect

Hello forums, I am applying for Gryffindor headboy. If i become headboy I will do my best to help students, house headmasters/mistresses, proffesors, fellow prefects and the headmaster. I will also do my best to keep law on order on the server. I hope you accept my application. :grin:

Character Name:Grekon

Character Position: Divination Professor

Reason: because i love using spells and guns than to use swords and bows! its just awesome

Character name: Night

Character Position: builder / architect / kickass ninja

Reason: because im awesome and it would be nice to get to know the Ghoztcraft community alittle more aside from having little side conversations about starcraft hacks.

Guest klayten

hi my character name is klayten and i would like to apply for hufflepuff head boy or prefect

the reason i would like to apply is that i hav been playing on the server for around 2 months now and i would like to be more involved in the comunity

also my brother has been wanting to be sorted for like a month and he just got sorted today in my opinion there is a lack of online admins

and you could use a few frequent ones coul you consider opening up a few positions for admins or let lower ranks sort people

thank you for your time,

Klayten

Character Name: Variag

Character Position: Ravenclaw Prefect

Reason: Its my favorite House, and i think i can do a good job, and can be very usefull.