Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Job Applications thread (Don't use this)

You tell me.

Who's Mohamed Makki?

for one thing, that post was resolved a long time ago. for another thing, mohamed makki is me.

Lol You applied for Dada prof but someone is already gettin an interview for the jerb. :P

Idk I'm still guessing. :P

Guest Alex

My character name: Hacker:)

My rank is: Ravenclaw

I am wanting to rank up because i have been on that server for over a month and a half. I am a very good builder, Im very good at helping people with building things. like i said i have been on the server for over a month and a half and I absolutly love the server all of the staff is very nice I hope you choose to rank me up

Oh , So your the hacker dude I kept kicking!!!

xD

Somewhat kiddin

:)

Also, what position do you wish to apply for?

Edited by fanimorph

he means prefect

Explain to me what this is?...

Well Poply this is a bunch of people applying for jobs but it's mostly where people are starting arguments. XP

lol, i agree, me, MCMo, <3, Leothul, etc.

Character Name: Momo

Current Position: Slytherine Perfect

Wanted Job: The Lover of all

i have been playing on the server for 3 months or more now and i love every one so i want to be "The Lover Of All"!!!!!!

BTW: This is a Joke =3!

:D :P :P (: rofl :grin: :tease: :zalien: :blush2: :biggrin:

Not going to lie I'd like that title even as contradictory and ironic it would be for me to obtain it. :P

Character name: KingNarty

job: Prefect for Ravenclaw, or any other I don't mind.

Reason: I believe this is a great server, and i just like to participate in it.

Character name: Demonhellcore

Character position: Hufflepuff seeker and prefect

Character postition wanted: Hufflepuff Headboy

Reason: I have been on the server for a while now, and I have been good to everyone and helped a lot of people in building and items. I never kick people for fun without asking them for permission and only kick people who spam. So basically i have been a good Prefect. Believe me, if i am headboy i will not go around banning people. I will barely ban ever, only the people who deserve it. I am very good with new comers by helping them with anything they want, and i got good ideas that i could give you. Ok, that is it.

thx

Character name: Demonhellcore

Character position: Hufflepuff seeker and prefect

Character postition wanted: Hufflepuff Headboy

Reason: I have been on the server for a while now, and I have been good to everyone and helped a lot of people in building and items. I never kick people for fun without asking them for permission and only kick people who spam. So basically i have been a good Prefect. Believe me, if i am headboy i will not go around banning people. I will barely ban ever, only the people who deserve it. I am very good with new comers by helping them with anything they want, and i got good ideas that i could give you. Ok, that is it.

thx

STOP.

YOU'VE POSTED ALREADY.

just cuz some posts like you or my headboy positions have been long forgotten, we dont repost. Did I?

NO.

+50 McMo

My character name: Momo

My Job: Slytherine Perfect

Wanted Job: Peace Maker

I would like to be the peace maker of the server because every day i get on the server there is some CAPS war is going on, and i dont like that cuz at the end i would have to kick someone and in doing that we lose alot of players, so i wanna be the peace maker and i would be the person to stop all these wars and stuff and we can live happily ever after on the server.

Thanks Guys.

P.S. I love u guys no homo to all u males that read this lol XD

Guest KingNarty

Character name: KingNarty

Job Application: Professor for Astronomy

I have played on this server for quite some time now and i have noticed you do not have a professor for astronomy. I would be absolutely delighted to apply for the job. I get well with the other professors and other characters. i have read the whole series 3 times over and watched all of the movies. Thank you very much :D

Lol Wooo! Go KingNarty!