Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Job Applications thread (Don't use this)

All jobs currently open are posted on the third sign next to the spawn area.

Guest Acid Rain

my name is: acid rain.

i would like to apply for: HufflePuff Head, because i think i can be responsible with it.

also: Herbology, Because i love all sorts of wierd plants.

Grounds Keeper, because i have read the HP series 8 times in a row and i like the grounds keepers alot.

Lastly, i think it would be perfect to be a prefect too. because i try my hardest to follow the server rules.

THANKS!!!!

Guest Q

Name:Quote

Application: Head of Ravenclaw

Reason: it sounds awsome to lead an army of young wizards to control the world! I'm kidding! Although not about the awesome part...

Guest Q

Application:perfect

Reason: I DON'T WANT TO BE A JANITOR ANY MORE!

Hey, are you listening ivare?!? Anyone? Hello!? darn

Guest Tristan

My name is:Lord Biscuit III

I would like to apply for prefect.

I have read the Harry Potter series about 20 times and this is the only server that lets me be a part of hogwarts school for witchcraft and wizardry.

If you would have me as a prefect I will do my best to keep the school grounds safe for students and teachers alike.

Also it just sounds awesome.

Name:Aloani

Application:Groundskeeper

Reason: the first day i joined this server i was amazed by the people who were in it they are truly cool, and i want to keep that way so anyone else can experience it toojust like me. and plus the castle is a master piece and i want to keep it this way. oh and by the way i have been helping the new recruits with the robes and choosing the houses.

Thank You,

Aloani :biggrin:

Guest Q

Application: History of magic professor

Reason: I've been in the server for 2 days and want to help

the people with things like rules, items, procedures, and rules. Thanks for listening XGhozt. I pray for your victory.

P.S.

Tell the others: hai guise!

Guest adventurer_fick

can i be head master of huffle puff

Character Name: Karakuik

Character Position: Head of slytherin or around that area

Reason:I already have the green hat from the hero's hat. I'm active and have alot of materials and contributions besides i know some mods like william irvae and thor.

nickname:Gigiben

application:history of magic professor :D

reason: i like history adn magic and it soudns cool 2 teach other people about it :D (im very motivated and i really liek the main idea of the server so also i would like 2 be able 2 donate 2 he server by helping the admins on building and controlling the other people :P)

for last i wasnt active because i had 2 make a documentary film in 1 week so i couldnt play alot but since its summer vacation im goin 2 spend alot of time in this server :D.

also im bringing friends 2 the server so i wont be alone :P

Sorry didn't read the sign! I apologize here is the real application

Character Name:Karakuik

Character Position:Prefect or head of hufflepuff

Reason:I have a house,a bed, im active, i dont cause grief i have robes and ive met most of the admins and as of the current time which is 4 o clock est i have spent a total time of 10 hours in the server. I also want to be a prefect of either thor or willaim8899 because those two ive known the best and spent the most time around and helped out william and thor with building a house putting down tables chairs and chandeliers at the housing didstrict to the right.

Character Name: Sephnune

Character Position: History of Magic teacher

Reason: I can be on almost every day, for around 8 hours a day, excluding some days for special events. I also have literally every spell in terraria, and remember how to make/get them all.

Please make sure that before you apply, you actually look at what positions are available. We really do our best to keep all of the signs updated!

Guest shopkeeper reid

head of hufflepuff job

I am good at solving problems (jsut ask ben10 and suprEme) and i really would like to be important

• Downvote 1

i dont trust em man

Guest shopkeeper reid

Shopkeeper Reid

Head of Hufflepuff

I would really like to be the head. I am reliable and can solve problems, or do everything i can to solve them (2 people, ben10 and suprEme are witnesses) I have also

read the Harry Potter series many times, and understand my responsibilites to the server and the roleplay. I would be honored to be picked and even if i dont, ill still help as much as i can. I will devote as many resources as i can to sustain hogwarts also. Thank You for using your time to read this post.

Guest Guest

Name: Acid Rain

Job: Ravenclaw Prefect.

Reason: Cause im really sry about the whole herbology thing and i want to make it up to u. i also think that me and Lord Biscuit III would make a great team for ravenclaw. Thanks.

Final Application

Name:Karakuik

Prefect for any teacher. Especially Herbal ism

I have read the harry potter books more than alot of people i know Ive also watched all the movies four or 5 times each. I have spent more time in the actual server in one sitting than alot of people i've seen. I know the admins i know what they are like i have a bed an house and chests. I know alot of the herbilsim tactics like how fireblossoms only blossom under lava and paid close attention to acid rain when he was teaching herbalism. I also know most plants and crafting by memory like whats in a gravity potion. I know most admins and met most. I have spent alot of time in the server, and im good with the people around and they somewaht enjoy my company. I obey the rules like no tnt in the castle and have not ever ONCE thought of destroying the bridge like most people do. I actually stopped one person and got him kicked. I have already helped 5 people make a house and have made legitament donations to people with out having to trade for the items (ive traded phaseblades and donated bricks. I helped thor make a house and helped william with one too. I am very active and really want this job and i have alot of time on my hands so as always i spend it in the server making friends like suprEME, acid rain, william, lor biscuitIII whom is actually kind of funny. I have robes a wizard hat and spells. I have been in roleplayings before i'm active (very active) I know the map almost completely. i have a bed and i have been in the server for a total of 3 days and want a job. It would be much appreciated for reading this post and accepting me i would be honored.

job : repairer

name: riffy

reason: when i was using my other caracter there was a greifer on called nielbrusky64 he bombed down a house i was going to rebuild it but ididnt have permission so i think i should be admin to have permission i go on about every day for 4 hours

Guest Guest

name:acid rain

job:not really a job thing.

reason: well i was wondering when i get off of probation cause IDK when it started and i think its over. but if it's not its ok

THANKS!!!

acid rain, ravenclaw prefect

Guest Biscuit

Job:New Proffesor Of Herbology

Name: Lord Biscuit III

Reason:I would like to be promoted and study/teach herbology in a more advanced environment.

Guest DASWED

my name is DASWED

and i want to be the history of magic professor, because i have great knowlegde in magic and in history, like where monsters come from and how to not use a fireball

Now I know that I've already got the position, but seeing as I never officially applied and I am bored, I decided to once again explain why I'm cut out for the job.

Character Name: Thor

Character Position: I am a mod/defence against the dark arts teacher

Reason: None apparent. I may have my downsides, including some things which I get rightfully punished for, I am actually a nice guy, a somewhat good builder. When it matters, I am quite a proper mod, if I might say so myself. Lastly, I'm quite popular

I do hope the current suspension will be my last

In that said of thor, i will infact apply OFFICIALLY for a position

Character Name: Orlyy.*

Character Position: Professor of Potions

Reason: i find it vital that i apply officially in the event that i may need to prove my position as a professor of ghoztcrafts hogwartz in the future. i wrote and studied the all the potions and where to obtain they elements needed to make them, as well as what they do. given that im mod, i have previous skills with commands/moderating/providing help which will also allow me to keep the server running smooth and appropriatly

i do infact hope that i will be able to provide this server and the Ghoztcraft community with much

respect and help as i will give it when and where its needed

(:

Edited by Orlyy

Job: Rain Maker

Name: MastricX

Reason: I've made Rain before :)

• Like 1