Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Job Applications thread (Don't use this)

+1 lion.

Prof vote counts 2

Tied.

Muahahaha :)

lol thanks fanimorph your cool :D

P.S i now know your tobuscus on the server.

What gave it away? ;(

Lol i saw it on another thread sorry if it made you sad :)

+9000 to Me, (Win?)

Its Neintauzend!

it doesn't count Tobuscus it counts as 1 only

I think that demonhellcore should charms prof because he is always helping me out and he knows his stuff

and always has a few spare charms lieing around

GO demonhellcore

I think that demonhellcore should charms prof because he is always helping me out and he knows his stuff

and always has a few spare charms lieing around

GO demonhellcore

I'm going for Charms Prof to -.-

Demonhellcore: 4

Lion: 2

<3: 0

Guest Kablosh

How about you shut the fuck up you suck up little brat? At least <3 doesn't count how many fucking votes he is getting, and if he did he would be slammin' the shit out of you, he doesn't make fucking topics saying they miss the admins does he? Grow up, you little shit brick.

fuck off u son of a bitch <3 doesn't have any votes u think u r sooooo cool kablosh

Guest Kablosh

Maybe that's because anybody that's important didn't vote because theyre not immature little prats?

Guys come on please be mature about this, its a game we ALL like to play. Please just get along.

Lol, what's goin on here? :P

Lol, what's goin on here? :P

apparently, you have an extreme fanboy, starting shit up between u and demon.

also, kablosh, im gonna quote yoda:

Up, the shut fuck.

srsly. if your gonna be an ass about demon posting his votes, dont. also at demon, i agree with kablosh. while i have counted my votes, i dont post them on here.

so...

STOP.

Username:jokerking

Position: Charms Prof.

Reason: i know a lot about the buffs in terraria and if there isn't something i know i go and research about it i am always open to reason i will listen to anything anyone has to say even though i'm not part of a dorm or anything but i have played on this server and others long enough to know what to do from building to mining to... well anything about minecraft/terraria it would be a real pleasure if i could have the position

Reason: i know a lot about the buffs in terraria and if there isn't something i know i go and research about it i am always open to reason i will listen to anything anyone has to say even though i'm not part of a dorm or anything but i have played on this server and others long enough to know what to do from building to mining to... well anything about minecraft/terraria it would be a real pleasure if i could have the position

i know his application doesnt seem sufficient, but his guys awesome. he helps out alot, and while my vote is still to lion, this guy has my second vote.

it better go to him or lion. :threaten:

i know his application doesnt seem sufficient, but his guys awesome. he helps out alot, and while my vote is still to lion, this guy has my second vote.

Awww thanks a lot MCMo that means a lot :D

Awww thanks a lot MCMo that means a lot :D

np, ill threaten to kill an admin for a bro anyday of the week.

except saturday. on that day i kill a bro for an admin.

we need an edit, demonhellcore replaced nemba.

Soz demon is prefect?

P.S

If u post crap and random stuff, It'll update

xD

Soz demon is prefect?

P.S

If u post crap and random stuff, It'll update

xD

Crap.

Random Stuff.

Update plz.

also, can i haz an interview?

Edited by MCMo

yes me

MCMo

becoming prof isn't about helping, it is about learning material, Lion and i know about it, but jokerking thinks charms are potions. So he cannot be charms prof

Demon, try not to repost stuff edited.

Who made you prefect?

If you think a stupid vote made you prefect, your wrong.

1.YOU HAVE TO APPLY [which you did]

2.YOU HAVE TO INTERVIEW [which i doubt you did, no offense.]

FINALLY,

3.You gotta be accepted. Just because some people said "OOOH! 5 VOTES FOR DEMON 4 VOTES LION DEMON HAS THE BIGGEST VOTE!" Doesnt mean that makes you prefect.

Admins.Control.POSITIONS.

If one of the admins made you a prefect, Then i will accept that.

But i dont know if you made yourself prefect, or you interviewed with a admin.

Considering your "Demon misses you aloani" Posts, You asked him[ MUAHAHAH GOT IT RIGTH!] If you could be prefect.

Did you follow the steps?

Sorry about getting up in your chiz, Brother.

I just dont like assumptions.

Also sorreh if i seem mad.

:angry2:

Im .. :angry2:

Totally... :angry2:

Not.. :angry2:

Mad... :angry2:

Jk. I am slightly. Just follow the numbers.

Edited by fanimorph