Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Job Applications thread (Don't use this)

Demon, try not to repost stuff edited.

Who made you prefect?

If you think a stupid vote made you prefect, your wrong.

1.YOU HAVE TO APPLY [which you did]

2.YOU HAVE TO INTERVIEW [which i doubt you did, no offense.]

FINALLY,

3.You gotta be accepted. Just because some people said "OOOH! 5 VOTES FOR DEMON 4 VOTES LION DEMON HAS THE BIGGEST VOTE!" Doesnt mean that makes you prefect.

Admins.Control.POSITIONS.

If one of the admins made you a prefect, Then i will accept that.

But i dont know if you made yourself prefect, or you interviewed with a admin.

Considering your "Demon misses you aloani" Posts, You asked him[ MUAHAHAH GOT IT RIGTH!] If you could be prefect.

Did you follow the steps?

Sorry about getting up in your chiz, Brother.

I just dont like assumptions.

Also sorreh if i seem mad.

:angry2:

Im .. :angry2:

Totally... :angry2:

Not.. :angry2:

Mad... :angry2:

Jk. I am slightly. Just follow the numbers.

Unban me again plz -.-

Guest MCMos iphone

Demon, try not to repost stuff edited.

Who made you prefect?

If you think a stupid vote made you prefect, your wrong.

1.YOU HAVE TO APPLY [which you did]

2.YOU HAVE TO INTERVIEW [which i doubt you did, no offense.]

FINALLY,

3.You gotta be accepted. Just because some people said "OOOH! 5 VOTES FOR DEMON 4 VOTES LION DEMON HAS THE BIGGEST VOTE!" Doesnt mean that makes you prefect.

Admins.Control.POSITIONS.

If one of the admins made you a prefect, Then i will accept that.

But i dont know if you made yourself prefect, or you interviewed with a admin.

Considering your "Demon misses you aloani" Posts, You asked him[ MUAHAHAH GOT IT RIGTH!] If you could be prefect.

Did you follow the steps?

Sorry about getting up in your chiz, Brother.

I just dont like assumptions.

Also sorreh if i seem mad.

:angry2:

Im .. :angry2:

Totally... :angry2:

Not.. :angry2:

Mad... :angry2:

Jk. I am slightly. Just follow the numbers.

As much as I would love him to have got it through favoritism so I could hold it over his head for all eternity, sadly no. I was on when this happened. Also, tabus, yesterday when u were on, I couldn't connect. any ideas?

Not to be rude, but i'm only in this 'competition' to make sure neither of these guys win. I've witnessed them both on the server at the same time, they are selfish, immature, they're only bothered about what commands they will/have got. I think if either of them get the job then a massive lapse of judgement has been involved. I do not want the job, I only want them not to have it, please admins, this will be a BAD MOVE.

First of all Heart u r the selfish griefer. and second, tob, i got interviwed by Ivrae and she made me prefect. k?

and btw, heart, Lion and I dont only care about the commands, i care about teaching for them to earn house points and knowledge, while u, u take advantage of your powers by griefing everything u c. Now who is the selfish one?

Edited by oruchiha

All players on this server, i wuld like to apologize for me posting my stupid posts and raging, i hope u guys would forgive me, thx

All players on this server, i wuld like to apologize for me posting my stupid posts and raging, i hope u guys would forgive me, thx

This.

Is.

SPARTA The.

Reason.

For.

The.

Fugging.

EDIT BUTTON!

Also, this place is getting off topic. Back To Apps plz?

also...

wait, what? Im prefect? Me Gusta. now to wait for an admin :D.

Edited by MCMo

Griefing, did I miss something? The part where you said, so <3 what commands do i have, what will i have as prof?

Character name: Demonhellcore

Character position: Hufflepuff seeker and prefect

Character postition wanted: Hufflepuff Headboy

Reason: I have been on the server for a while now, and I have been good to everyone and helped a lot of people in building and items. I never kick people for fun without asking them for permission and only kick people who spam. So basically i have been a good Prefect. Believe me, if i am headboy i will not go around banning people. I will barely ban ever, only the people who deserve it. Ok, that is it.

thx

Edited by oruchiha

READ THE BOTTOM OF THE POST.

Reason: I have been on the server for a while now, and I have been good to everyone and helped a lot of people in building and items. I never kick people for fun without asking them for permission and only kick people who spam. So basically i have been a good Prefect. Believe me, if i am headboy i will not go around banning people. I will barely ban ever, only the people who deserve it. Ok, that is it.

thx

<3.?

anything to say?

IGNORE THIS

Edited by MCMo

Character Name: MCMo

Position: Ravenclaw prefect and ravenclaw Captain/Keeper.

Wanted Position: Raven claw headboy.

As seen before, i am helpful. once given prefect powers, i will be contempt, but i would love to be headboy. i rebuilt my hotel after the reset, so im still letting people move in. while i am on occasion, an ass, admittedly, im more often than not, a kind person. I can tell you now, the ex headgirl would be glad for me to take her place, and shes told me such. I will ban griefers, trolls, and such, but not those who are accepted, only disruptions. i will have no problem without the job, as stated before, but i would prefer it.

for a less professional reasons: Im Usually Funny :lol: , Im optimistic :grin: , And im awesome 8)

any disagrees to the last 3 words and ill tear your faces off. same if you deny that to my friends.

Edited by MCMo

As seen before, i am helpful. once given prefect powers, i will be contempt, but i would love to be headboy. i rebuilt my hotel after the reset, so im still letting people move in. while i am on occasion, an ass, admittedly, im more often than not, a kind person. I can tell you now, the ex headgirl would be glad for me to take her place, and shes told me such. I will ban griefers, trolls, and such, but not those who are accepted, only disruptions. i will have no problem without the job, as stated before, but i would prefer it.

for a less professional reasons: Im Usually Funny :lol: , Im optimistic :grin: , And im awesome 8)

any disagrees to the last 3 words and ill tear your faces off. same if you deny that to my friends.

I think MCMo really deserves this he really is everything he says above my text box. He is really nice, patient with the newcomers, and an all around cool dude. Again i think he really deserves this.

GO MCMO

Signed, Lion History of Magic Professor

All of the above,

Denied

:)

/rip face off.

wasn't that funny? :D

thx

<3.?

anything to say?

IGNORE THIS

what do u mean <3? anything to say? IGNORE THIS

Currently the headboy position is open. fa hash tedakhal be hayete mohammed makki

thx

<3.?

anything to say?

IGNORE THIS

Currently the headboy position is open. fa hash tedakhal be hayete mohammed makki

I dunno, but <3 is headboy :)

thx

<3.?

anything to say?

IGNORE THIS

/facepalm.

no srsly?

IF you were to pay attenion to the top, it say to read the bottom first. as in, because i cant delete the post, im telling people to IGNORE IT.

And also, just cause you, me, and some others can understand arabic, doesnt mean we all can. ive never seen me, edge, momo, or aloani randomly outburst into arabic before. its a really douchebaggy thing to do.

He means, literally, "Stop entering my life, Mohamed Makki.

I think MCMo really deserves this he really is everything he says above my text box. He is really nice, patient with the newcomers, and an all around cool dude. Again i think he really deserves this.

GO MCMO

Signed, Lion History of Magic Professor

on the topic of my patience with newcomers, i can admit to one impatient antic, i had woke up early, had to study in 20 mins, and the guy was pestering me. admit it, in a situation like that, you'd burst too.

Reason: I have been on the server for a while now, and I have been good to everyone and helped a lot of people in building and items. I never kick people for fun without asking them for permission and only kick people who spam. So basically i have been a good Prefect. Believe me, if i am headboy i will not go around banning people. I will barely ban ever, only the people who deserve it. I am very good with new comers by helping them with anything they want, and i got good ideas that i could give you. Ok, that is it.

thx

DEMON,

dont spam the forum with a bunch of applications with the same freaking thing over and over.

It doesnt give you a better chance of becoming headboy,

IT JUST MAKES YOU ANNOYING!

Plus, Im preeetttttyyy sure that <3 is still headboy.

Actually, I definanly think he still is

So, until that situation is resolved.

Please Dont Apply For Other Peoples Positions

OR

Dafopp

HAHAHA ACRONEMS!

hahaha.

but dont, until we get that figured out :]

WTF? Dude, your only allowed one app open. You have applied for every teaching position (Including Defence Against Dark Arts which isn't even open?) Hufflepuff Headboy, am i missing something or is that not me? Hufflepuff Prefect?

i never spammed, i posted for DADA and then i edited it and changed it to headboy app.

i never spammed, i posted for DADA and then i edited it and changed it to headboy app.

posting again isnt editing. theres an edit button at the bottom of all posts.

Whats up with the arabic outburst?